obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So, my mother is a good person and all, but she is going with her emotions rather than thinking first most of the time and that is why me and my father has been more closer than me and mother.
My father and I recently started like going behind her back for some things.
For example, I gave my father some money from my 18th birthday so he can pay debts, and my mother would never approve of that cause I mean he shouldnt ask his kid to help w money issues hes having.
Also, hes been giving me pills to calm down (that I have perscribed) behind my mothers back cause she doesnt let me have them as often so I dont get addicted. I manage to convince my father to give them to me and I take them almost every day, and mind you, the medicine I have Is kinda addictive and isnt to play with, its worse than xanax, I read that on the internet.
Also he started giving me alcohol sometimes even tho I have antipsychotic as well as antidepressant. Ill get drunk tonight lol. Like, when my mother isnt home he brings it for me in normal glass and I drink a few drinks. I get drunk fast.
I mean, if I tell her it will be over for my father, so I plan on, if I ever tell her, to just blame it on me and telling her I did it behind everyones back.
The other thing I have in mind is to just ask my therapist to go ip next time I see her as I said in my other post, and try and not drink anything and like get sober if you can call it that, and not use my father for my stupid actions and not lie behind my mothers back.
Ive really became a rly bad person …
Idk, do you have any ideas?

Reactions: girlsboysthems
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
So, my mother is a good person and all, but she is going with her emotions rather than thinking first most of the time and that is why me and my father has been more closer than me and mother.
My father and I recently started like going behind her back for some things.
For example, I gave my father some money from my 18th birthday so he can pay debts, and my mother would never approve of that cause I mean he shouldnt ask his kid to help w money issues hes having.
Also, hes been giving me pills to calm down (that I have perscribed) behind my mothers back cause she doesnt let me have them as often so I dont get addicted. I manage to convince my father to give them to me and I take them almost every day, and mind you, the medicine I have Is kinda addictive and isnt to play with, its worse than xanax, I read that on the internet.
Also he started giving me alcohol sometimes even tho I have antipsychotic as well as antidepressant. Ill get drunk tonight lol. Like, when my mother isnt home he brings it for me in normal glass and I drink a few drinks. I get drunk fast.
I mean, if I tell her it will be over for my father, so I plan on, if I ever tell her, to just blame it on me and telling her I did it behind everyones back.
The other thing I have in mind is to just ask my therapist to go ip next time I see her as I said in my other post, and try and not drink anything and like get sober if you can call it that, and not use my father for my stupid actions and not lie behind my mothers back.
Ive really became a rly bad person …
Idk, do you have any ideas?

U r nt a bd persn bt ur fathr = N-ablng u -- h/ = nt makng rsponsble decsns & snds lke ur mothr = carryng emotnl wght

Slf thnk tht u shld b honst bcse thre = chnce tht thse b-havrs r goin2 pt u in2 a mch deepr diffclt stuatn -- takng sme blme mght rduce issus on ur fathr s/ tht = ur decsn bt = nt a hlthy stuatn fr n.e of u rght nw

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I definitely think your dad shouldn't be giving you alcohol or extra tablets.
If telling your Mum would help to avoid this then I think you should.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I definitely think your dad shouldn't be giving you alcohol or extra tablets.
If telling your Mum would help to avoid this then I think you should.
Well It will cause a loooot of issues, maybe even divorce… so if I get through this without her knowing he allowed me all this I may be okay

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Well It will cause a loooot of issues, maybe even divorce… so if I get through this without her knowing he allowed me all this I may be okay
Yes, I can see how you'd rather not tell your mum. I'd just be careful about what your Dad advises/offers