S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
I have 40mg tablets of propranolol, so I have to take 25 tablets for 1 gram as instructed in PPeH, but I have doubt should I take it before drinking SN or after drinking SN, I am going to drink SN tonight so please give me your suggestions ASAP.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nitup and Wrennie
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I have 40mg tablets of propranolol, so I have to take 25 tablets for 1 gram as instructed in PPeH, but I have doubt should I take it before drinking SN or after drinking SN, I am going to drink SN tonight so please give me your suggestions ASAP.
I think the PPeH suggests mixing it with the SN and drinking it together. You should be able to crush the tablets and mix them in the same water you mix the SN in.

Reactions: patheticpartner and Ἡγησίας
S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
I think the PPeH suggests mixing it with the SN and drinking it together. You should be able to crush the tablets and mix them in the same water you mix the SN in.
I can't crush tablets, I don't have any equipment. I am not doing it at home. Can u suggest me what I should do?

D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I can't crush tablets, I don't have any equipment. I am not doing it at home. Can u suggest me what I should do?
Put it in clingfilm and bash them with a jar?
I take 160mg dose which is in little capsules you can open and tip the medicine out. Can you get it in a higher dose?

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
Put it in clingfilm and bash them with a jar?
I take 160mg dose which is in little capsules you can open and tip the medicine out. Can you get it in a higher dose?
First it's not in capsule form, it's in tablet form. I have 30 tablets 40mg each, I am going to swallow 25 tablets means 1gram as suggested in PPeH but I don't know I should swallow it before drinking SN or after drinking SN.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ἡγησίας