Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
You should NOT !!! If you are serious about wanting to die they will either lock you up or make you go to therapy.

Thank you, I appreciate the message. :)
From all the replies I've been getting, I now realise that despite thinking that nobody cares about me, there's a high chance they may check up on me. I will not be doing what I thought of doing in my first post and rather just keeping it with a simple written note that will be found after I die.

This was the whole point of creating this thread - to see whether or not I should or should not do this. And now I know!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Regisphilbin_savant and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
I'm a person who likes to joke around. Even with death. Dark humour, if you'd call it.
But other people won't interpret it as a joke. I wrote a Facebook post many years ago (whilst being intoxicated) stating something like "I'm going to end this life now", I wasn't thinking much about it but someone actually called the police about it. So be very careful what you say and to whom.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you, I appreciate the message. :)
From all the replies I've been getting, I now realise that despite thinking that nobody cares about me, there's a high chance they may check up on me. I will not be doing what I thought of doing in my first post and rather just keeping it with a simple written note that will be found after I die.

This was the whole point of creating this thread - to see whether or not I should or should not do this. And now I know!

I didn't read every post but I assume that most said it was not a good idea. You could be found before you are gone and "Saved" according to the pro life freaks. ;)

Reactions: DarkTear and Desperate_Soul
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
If you have any doubts about suicide then don't do it. You need to be 100% sure you want to die. If suicide is what you want then no don't tell anyone as they will somehow ruin your plans. Posting a photo will probably get the police around pretty quickly. Do you want help? Ask for it, talk to someone. If dying is the only solution for you then don't let anyone know. I struggle so much because I have people that I need to be alive for, without them I would have been gone at the first opportunity. I fight myself daily, the urge to leave but I have responsibility. Even with responsibility I get very close, I often plan my death. It's hard for some to imagine but even with responsibility, illness can cloud that, I don't see them anymore. What I'm trying to say is, when im fighting myself and losing and need help, I wouldn't post a picture. I would just talk to someone. Even with how close to things I have got, my plans and research, I don't tell anyone those either because even if I need help to get through the next few days, I will be needing my plans at some point. I can't hold off suicide forever and I need my plans for when it happens, and it will be successful because no one will know a thing. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, it's now 5am and I've been awake for a few hours already.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Desperate_Soul
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
If you have any doubts about suicide then don't do it. You need to be 100% sure you want to die. If suicide is what you want then no don't tell anyone as they will somehow ruin your plans. Posting a photo will probably get the police around pretty quickly. Do you want help? Ask for it, talk to someone. If dying is the only solution for you then don't let anyone know. I struggle so much because I have people that I need to be alive for, without them I would have been gone at the first opportunity. I fight myself daily, the urge to leave but I have responsibility. Even with responsibility I get very close, I often plan my death. It's hard for some to imagine but even with responsibility, illness can cloud that, I don't see them anymore. What I'm trying to say is, when im fighting myself and losing and need help, I wouldn't post a picture. I would just talk to someone. Even with how close to things I have got, my plans and research, I don't tell anyone those either because even if I need help to get through the next few days, I will be needing my plans at some point. I can't hold off suicide forever and I need my plans for when it happens, and it will be successful because no one will know a thing. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, it's now 5am and I've been awake for a few hours already.

Your comments are always very appreciated, MissLisa! Such long, thoughtful comments from you! I've kept my lips shut for months now, I'll keep them shut till the end!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not-2-b-the-answer and MissLisa
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Your comments are always very appreciated, MissLisa! Such long, thoughtful comments from you! I've kept my lips shut for months now, I'll keep them shut till the end!
Don't if it's not what you want 100% take some time to think if you're sure, even about being sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not-2-b-the-answer and Desperate_Soul
I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
I'm a person who likes to joke around. Even with death. Dark humour, if you'd call it. I'm sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my intention, but this is my situation too and this is my life. I joke around when I shouldn't be. When I'm nervous, I laugh. We deal with things differently. :/

Again, I apologise for offending you, but the people I'm around know of my sarcastic, joking personality despite how 'dark' it may seem.

Nah not in that respect, hell I survived cold turkey from benzos, you can't offend or hurt me.

I probably said it wrong as usual, I just don't find this subject funny. I certainly would NOT do what you propose, I had the cops sent to my house once just for posting song lyrics on twitter as part of a conversation about the band. Some dork must have misread it as something related to me hurting myself or something. I think I know who did it, the cops said they would be looking into the waste of their time too, never found out though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, not-2-b-the-answer and Desperate_Soul