deadwithoutmusic

deadwithoutmusic

Sep 10, 2020
I recently moved pretty far from home and my friends and family. Because of Covid I haven't been able to see them for awhile. I want to ctb soon, maybe not long after I get SN but if I do before seeing my friends and family one last time it might really hurt them. I'm not even sure when I will be allowed to see them next because the restrictions need to die down before I can so it could be many months which I'm not sure if I really want to or can wait that long. But maybe it would be selfish to leave like that and would cause too much hurt. My mum cried on video call tonight because she misses me I guess.

• Aww..
Reactions: mooncake
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As long as you behave the way you always do when meeting them, it's okay. Otherwise, they'll be suspicious of your behaviour and might prevent you from CTB.
Last time I tried to CTB and failed, I had written letters to my family, my friends and even to my dog. That was an-enough-goodbye-thing for me.
GL with your decision!

Reactions: deadwithoutmusic, LonelyNick and whywere
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's a tough one. Do I see my girlfriend again or will it just make me want to live? That's fine if I can but if I can't? I've already lost everyone else either through choice or they just moved on. The less you have left the easier it is

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mooncake, deadwithoutmusic and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
That question is one for the ages, becasue of the darn covid aspect in play. I reread your thread alot, thinking what I would do, and I am stumped. For me I guess my gut reaction is if one can hold on long enough to say goodbye to like ones mom then then for me i might try that route. NOW if life in ones own experience is such that everyday and second is pure hell then??? The best I can give is if it was me, I would try, have no parents, family, friends..ZERO, BUT if I did and I had a close relationship with like my mom, I probably would want to hold her hand, gaze into her eyes and smell her perfume, one last time. Whatever you do I, from the bottom of my heart, wish you all the love and happiness in this world and beyond. You seem like a VERY loving and caring person and take great care of yourself great sanctioned suicide global family member!!!:heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: mooncake, demuic, Ulisses and 2 others