• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
Hey,
I'm at my lowest right now and I've been like this for quite some time. There are reasons for that and I can't change anything about it. I've been wanting to jump off this bridge since 2017. I haven't been able to do that but the last time I was there was a couple of months ago. Since then a lot has happend and also something that completly broke me. I won't go into detail about what it was. I kinda counted on the fact that I wouldn't be alive anymore after the 6th of August. I really don't have a reason except my fear of failure not to try right now.

If I did it right now I would walk there in daylight and jump. Its about 49 meters or less on grass and solid pavement. Gonna try to hit the pavement with my head. I already practiced my jumping position etc... but I've never been physically up there because it's a highway. If I did go up there the police would be there in less than 10 minutes. Maybe 5. I would have to be really really fast and it would be my only shot at doing it. If I failed I would definetly be sectioned again and I don't ever want to go back there again.

Is it worth risking it now? It doesn't really make a difference when I will do it as long as it is before the 6th of August. I'm running out of time and patience here....,not knowing what to do.

Reactions: shattered dreams
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Are you planning to nosedive on it? but if the police come and save you, the damage will you will receive from the fall will or might be permanent. Depending on the impact.

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
How about at night?
If I did it at night, my parents would immediatly report me missing and the police would search for me.

I might have more time alone.It would take a while for them to find me but I don't think I am able to go out at night. I live in an apartment so my parents would notice.

Last edited:
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
i see. that's a tough point you're in

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
Tried jumping before. if you survive, its no fun. There are better ways to CTB.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
yea, I think I just have to do it. 49 Meters/ about 160 feet should be enough to kill me on impact, right?

it can be enough if you do a nosedive. but I am not that an expert regarding suicide by jumping