• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
Henlow dear users,

I've been tempted by the idea of suicide a lot for now a few years but I'm scared of what would happen next. I'm also scared of the pain of the process as I don't know any painless ways of ending it.

So I've been asking myself if I should take risks instead ? By that I mean :
- Should I run across a road full of cars to see if karma gets me ?
- Should I jump on traintracks and go away at the last second ? Or even run on the tracks while trains are going through?
- Should I walk on the edge of heights until I lose my stability and fall on the right or wrong side ?

Should I do this and let the adrenaline take over ?
Should I record it as well?

Tell me what you all think.

Unknown Disaster

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Doing such a thing would probably just lead to injuries and make existing even more horrible.

Reactions: bed, pyroxenic, AshClouds and 7 others
Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
Doing such a thing would probably just lead to injuries and make existing even more horrible.
True, I see what you mean, but honestly with how my life was I can't really make it any worse haha

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Maybe karma is a trap to make you reincarnate.

Reactions: lukas19 and Unknown Disaster
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
True, I see what you mean, but honestly with how my life was I can't really make it any worse haha
I believed that so many times. So many times that I thought I was at rock bottom. And I was proven wrong. There is no lower boundary to misery.

Reactions: redbathingduck and Shivali
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
You shouldn't do any of that in the sense of being obliged to. You're free to choose your actions and do what you believe is the best for you.

The things you describe are very likely to end up badly, and just making things worse for you. I understand how you can feel like life can't get worse, but losing the ability to be independent and make your choices can be unimaginably terrible.

Besides, that kind of reckless behavior is seen badly by society, and that may give you additional struggles.

There's no need to play with your health and freedom of choice life that

By the way, what do you mean by "karma"?

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
Sounds like the first two could get you locked up pretty fast. Also endangers the lives of innocent people which is pretty selfish of you.

Reactions: bed, redbathingduck, AshClouds and 2 others
norwegianbuttercris

norwegianbuttercris

Butter
Apr 9, 2023
You are free to do what you please, but they all have consequences.
Bringing innocent people into this and potentially causing them harm probably wont cater to your needs of recklessness but only lead you to guilt.

Reactions: bed, AshClouds and Hotsackage
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
the risks (incarceration for instance if you cause an accident) outweigh the benefits.

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
Thank you all for your answers, I'll try to think of better ways of risking my life without bringing anyone into my brainless behavior, it's true that I didn't really think of that haha

• Hugs
Reactions: bed and Amakishiyo
Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
Doing such thing will cause terrible injury and more miserable time to live but

i personally think the most fun thing anyone could do at all is completely risking their lifes and getting away with it
but in your case if you are trying to die this way you aren't gonna find much success it might be fun doing if you had an "undo" button in real-life

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
Thank you all for your answers, I'll try to think of better ways of risking my life without bringing anyone into my brainless behavior, it's true that I didn't really think of that haha
please don't think that we are attacking you. I think most of us, if we do it, we want to do it in such a way that it doesn't damage others cause we already know how painful this hellish aspect of life is so why bring someone into this dark side of life.

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
if a woman jumped off a freeway to get runover by a truck, where i live. indirectly a 10 year old girl got killed by the traffic due from the incident. just putting that out there. choose wisely.

Reactions: Unknown Disaster
Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
please don't think that we are attacking you. I think most of us, if we do it, we want to do it in such a way that it doesn't damage others cause we already know how painful this hellish aspect of life is so why bring someone into this dark side of life.
I don't really feel attacked tbh, more like being taught a great lesson and it's a good thing imo

• Love
Reactions: voc_89
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
all those things you listed would either involve witnesses who'd see someone die in front of them, or involve others directly in your death. People who didn't ask to participate. Also what others said about it making everything worse for you.
I know everything is bad right now, but trust me, it can get a lot worse…

Also don't record it, if it gets out on the internet, your family would see it and it could devastate them. Not to mention tons of people who'd share the video with others because they think its funny

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
all those things you listed would either involve witnesses who'd see someone die in front of them, or involve others directly in your death. People who didn't ask to participate. Also what others said about it making everything worse for you.

Also don't record it, if it gets out on the internet, your family would see it and it could devastate them. Not to mention tons of people who'd share the video with others because they think its funny
True, didn't think about that

voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023

the last part is so true. I found a clip of someone CTB. Idk why I watched it. To feel something different to what I was experiencing. Anyway, in the comments I saw people laughing at his experience. But we are the ones who they call sick in the head. This life

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I would never do a method where other people are involved who shouldn't be. I'll just give them a trauma for the rest of their lifes.

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
I would never do a method where other people are involved who shouldn't be. I'll just give them a trauma for the rest of their lifes.
What methods would you recommend that are painless ?

Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
There aren't much painless methods. The only thing i can think of is N but it's hard to get. SN can also be an option but because every person is different, some people on here have had reported that they were in pain after taking it so it's still a risk.

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
There aren't much painless methods. The only thing i can think of is N but it's hard to get. SN can also be an option but because every person is different, some people on here have had reported that they were in pain after taking it so it's still a risk.
I'll try to see what those are, ty for the help♡

Reactions: Mäximum
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Henlow dear users,

I've been tempted by the idea of suicide a lot for now a few years but I'm scared of what would happen next. I'm also scared of the pain of the process as I don't know any painless ways of ending it.

So I've been asking myself if I should take risks instead ? By that I mean :
- Should I run across a road full of cars to see if karma gets me ?
- Should I jump on traintracks and go away at the last second ? Or even run on the tracks while trains are going through?
- Should I walk on the edge of heights until I lose my stability and fall on the right or wrong side ?

Should I do this and let the adrenaline take over ?
Should I record it as well?

Tell me what you all think.

Unknown Disaster
Doing that shit and surviving is either gonna get you hospitalized or 5150d. On top of that I must put emphasis on the fact that a stranger hurting or taking your life can be traumatic to that person. You are not required to care about this I just want to make sure you're aware.
That being said I guess you could always become a parkourist or something. Feel like that keeps the idea of "dancing with death" and on top u could film it

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Not worth especially how if you fail it's a direct ticket to the psychiatric ward (hell on earth).

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
Doing that shit and surviving is either gonna get you hospitalized or 5150d. On top of that I must put emphasis on the fact that a stranger hurting or taking your life can be traumatic to that person. You are not required to care about this I just want to make sure you're aware.
That being said I guess you could always become a parkourist or something. Feel like that keeps the idea of "dancing with death" and on top u could film it
That's a goddamn good idea ! Tysm !
Just one question, what's N? •3•

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
That's a goddamn good idea ! Tysm !
For the record, and I'm way overstepping boundaries here, but I'd encourage you to avoid all of these activities. If an end to suffering is what you desire then please consider pursuing a painless and comforting method. Anything else runs the risks of mass suffering, traumatizing others, or surviving. Ultimately I can't stop you, and whatever decision you make is up to you. Regardless I'll still support whatever choice you make I just want to voice another perspective. All love and best of luck in your endeavors.

Unknown Disaster

Unknown Disaster

Apr 11, 2023
For the record, and I'm way overstepping boundaries here, but I'd encourage you to avoid all of these activities. If an end to suffering is what you desire then please consider pursuing a painless and comforting method. Anything else runs the risks of mass suffering, traumatizing others, or surviving. Ultimately I can't stop you, and whatever decision you make is up to you. Regardless I'll still support whatever choice you make I just want to voice another perspective. All love and best of luck in your endeavors.
Well, someone mentioned N but idk what that is, I'll try to find what it means and go for that ig

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
What methods would you recommend that are painless ?
Nitrogen is totally painless, just like going to sleep
Nitrogen is painless

Reactions: GasMonkey