M

maxatcu

Jul 15, 2023
Why is this method not popular? I am from India. Any tips how to go about hiring a hitman?

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Huntfish34
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
I think you'd most likely lose your money and / or end up in jail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and betternever2havbeen
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Because if you don't have super legit connections, you're more likely just to get scammed. Where do you plan on hiring a hitman from? If it's from the DN, then you have no way of ensuring the hired party follows through. If it's in person, you will probably just get yourself arrested or, in the best case scenario, "placed" in a psych ward. Definitely an interesting idea in theory, however.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
M

maxatcu

Jul 15, 2023
Because if you don't have super legit connections, you're more likely just to get scammed. Where do you plan on hiring a hitman from? If it's from the DN, then you have no way of ensuring the hired party follows through. If it's in person, you will probably just get yourself arrested or, in the best case scenario, "placed" in a psych ward. Definitely an interesting idea in theory, however.
I am hoping to ask my drug dealer about it. Why do you think the hitman will snitch on me?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
It's really expensive I think, but then I'm just going by soap operas!

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Any tips how to go about hiring a hitman?
Here is the exact reason why this is not a popular method. How many people know a hitman, or how to even find a hitman? Every time some married person in the US tries to recruit a hitman to kill their spouse, they always end up busted because they ended up contacting an undercover law enforcement agent.

• Hugs
Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
Hey, I'm from India too! I was also looking to hire a hitman. Idk if you're still here or not but please let me know if you found legit connections

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Hitmen are extremely hard to contact. You need to have access to the low-profile life. At that point you are better off buying Fent or a gun and just doing the job.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Yea you will just get scammed or setup in a sting. I would not do this