Should I livestream my ctb by partial hanging?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but I won't watch

• NOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
So I decided to hold off a few hours to just think. Would you guys want me to livestream it through discord so you can have better luck at your time? I'm doing partial hanging

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dutchyala, GarageKarate07, Worndown and 2 others
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
If video is saved it could be sent in a cruel manner by trolls to loved ones.

it depends on your perspective. If I was to CTB with no remaining loved ones I would live-stream it in a creative way but otherwise I think it's a bad idea

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, lastingabyss, Umbreon and 14 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
You risk being caught livestreaming it.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, lastingabyss, NoMoreMorbidity and 11 others
Y

yellowpig

Jan 3, 2021
Something like that really increases to risk of being found or interrupted. The internet is filled with internet detectives who could track your IP address or something like that. I've been on areas of Twitter where people will say their goodbyes and people freak out and some are able to contact authorities or even family.

basically, if you go through with ctb, this would be a pretty big risk.

• Love
Reactions: Umbreon, Pen>Sword, it's_all_a_game and 5 others
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
no because other people can make fun of you

Reactions: Seaghost, Umbreon, fred farkle and 4 others
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
No.

What you get by streaming it or what others get by watching it live? better dont make ourself an entertainment for others.

However I watched many edited videos of assisted suicide @dignitas, just for understanding the procedure.

Reactions: Umbreon, it's_all_a_game, -L- and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I don't think that's a good idea but it's up to you. There are more than enough hanging videos already and it's honestly not nice to watch someone die...

I hope everything works out for you. Good luck and safe travels! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, it's_all_a_game, -L- and 4 others
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
I suppose it might help those who want to exit with the same method. But at the end of the day, I think it would serve as entertainment for a bunch of twisted f*cuks. Only a deranged person would want to watch it and some deeply troubled ones who want to take the same path.

Personally, I think you should reconsider your decision, as it is final. I am inching toward suicide day after day. I know how you feel. If you are not 100% sure, take time to reconsider.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, -L-, Regen and 2 others
D

DrWh033

Student
Dec 23, 2020
And then you wonder why "normies" don't take suicide seriously.....

Reactions: Umbreon and Tkmiz_Tsukumizu
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You could livestream as Dani (the swiss guy) did.
Only send PMs to people you trust with a private link.

Some people and I watched his livestream and didn't share it anywhere. It's something too personal and he trusted us.

Anyway, it all depends on you. After all, you're the one making the BIG decision here...

Best of luck and hugs and love!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, Dutchyala, Umbreon and 7 others
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Yes, but only because this is my main method since the chances of getting N are slim. But don't do it on like FB live or something. Like the other members said, make sure your location and details are private. I also want to live-stream my CTB in the future. If I sound heartless I'm sorry.

Reactions: Fthis
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Just do what you want, it's up to you whether or not this appeals

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My primary fear with doing so is that the footage would recirculate on snuff forums and then be mocked. People can be truly vile. :mmm:

It is very kind of you though to offer in the event that it'll help others during their own CTB. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Toonloon, Emily_Numb and 2 others
D

Deleted member 24645

Dec 11, 2020
I couldn't watch it, I'd find it too upsetting and I don't know you. What would your loved ones think if they viewed it? Once it's out there you lose control of it totally. Sending hugs xx

Reactions: Regen
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I believe that exit has a way to privately live stream for educational purposes. I'm not sure if it is just for SN, but it's a thought.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It's up to you really but I wouldn't do it personally. You risk being caught and found, if you do ctb and some mean person gets the video it will end up on those gore websites or something.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Meretlein and Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
There are definitely a lot of suicide fetishists using this forum. I can't understand why anyone would want to livestream it. Simply to satisfy the morbid curiosity of other people in or because you think it will make you infamous?
Anyone wanting this person to livestream it needs to have a word with themselves. If you think even DMing the links to people you 'know and trust' on a forum is safe and not one of them will screen record it, you are immensely naive.

Reactions: Regen, x~Sophia~x, Meretlein and 3 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
My primary fear with doing so is that the footage would recirculate on snuff forums and then be mocked. People can be truly vile. :mmm:

It is very kind of you though to offer in the event that it'll help others during their own CTB. :heart:
Honestly. It is not a problem i think. I will be dead, so i do not have to care.

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
What are the pros and cons? You should make a list :) Idk why people livestream

Reactions: filthyrottendirty
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
What are the pros and cons? You should make a list :) Idk why people livestream
There are no pros, only cons.
I have no idea why anyone would want to do this - each to their own, but it stinks of attention seeking.

meghead

meghead

Jan 27, 2021
Some trolls might watch the livestream and make a joke out of it. Even though you may be dead and you won't care, it'd be sad to have people make fun of your death. I wouldn't recommend it, it's up to you, though.

Reactions: Bamman
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Its not really usefull the internet has a lot of videos of people hanging themself. I do want to see someone with sn because thats my method but at the same time its a bit inhumane

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
There are no pros, only cons.
I have no idea why anyone would want to do this - each to their own, but it stinks of attention seeking.
I was wanting to do it to help others with their CTB

Reactions: TooLate2582
S

Scotty

Student
Dec 26, 2020
I was thinking the same thing. There seem to be some unknowns regarding the SN method, and I was thinking that it would be helpful for others to make an informed decision. I think that exit has a secure video feed that one can post on. I still don't think that I will do it, just making the decision to take SN and then quickly tending to all of my affairs, emails, money...is difficult enough. Oh well...it's the thought that counts, even if it's postumusly I suppose.

wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
It makes sense, thank you for offering!
I was thinking the same thing. There seem to be some unknowns regarding the SN method, and I was thinking that it would be helpful for others to make an informed decision. I think that exit has a secure video feed that one can post on. I still don't think that I will do it, just making the decision to take SN and then quickly tending to all of my affairs, emails, money...is difficult enough. Oh well...it's the thought that counts, even if it's postumusly I suppose.
yeah I wanted to maybe share my SN thing too maybe. Idk how it would work though. Thoughts?

Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
I'm going to livestream mine. Anyone have any insight on best platforms to use? Please PM me.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, filthyrottendirty and Octavina
Masonfight

Masonfight

Oct 13, 2020
Want others to have the option and yes proof. So both.

Reactions: wordsonscreen
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I say no but It really comes down to it being your choice and your choice alone. Just please be careful who you invite to your stream if you should go through with this.

Reactions: AQUA and Bamman
B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
Personally I wouldn't. It's a pressure on you. For me I wouldn't want my last moments forever immortalised in video for people to abuse or share etc. Again it's up to you ultimately, just think about it. No one can decide for you.

Reactions: lofticries