• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
So so I don't want my family to be heart broken that I took my own life and i also don't want them to have to be the Ones to find me I bought a lock so they can't open my door but i feel like they will try to bust it down so I also thought to maybe leave a note saying that I went to Florida but to actually go somewhere in a forest area where no one would find me n off myself. But I don't know if that's a great idea bc for one i would like to die in the comfort of my own bed and I don't want a whole police force going out to search Florida for me and give my parents hope that I will be coming home just for my family to find out that I actually ran away and killed myself. do y'all think I should jus stay in my room my biggest concern is that my family will have to see my dead body and I don't want that so maybe I should leave a note on the door saying to call the police and not to enter?

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
My uncle was homeless and missing for 30 years, and it tortured his mother wanting to find him. I would not go 'missing'.

• Love
Reactions: Ame, sleep_dealer, autumnal and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Why not run away to Florida?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you're an adult, then it's not running away and the police won't go looking for you without evidence of foul play.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and GinaIsReady
I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
If you're an adult, then it's not running away and the police won't go looking for you without evidence of foul play.
I'm 18 but I'm still in high school so do u think they would come to look for me?

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I don't get the point.

If you kill yourself they're going to find out sooner or later regardless of whether you tell them or lie about going to Florida.

Eventually you'll be identified as a lost person and your body eventually will be found.

Reactions: AlreadyGone
I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
I don't get the point.

If you kill yourself they're going to find out sooner or later regardless of whether you tell them or lie about going to Florida.

Eventually you'll be identified as a lost person and your body eventually will be found.
Yea I'm not finna say I went to Florida I wanna die in my bed tbh I'm jus scared my mom is finna find my dead body n ion want that I'm thinking bout locking my door from the inside n putting a note on my door to call the police and not come in

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I'm 18 but I'm still in high school so do u think they would come to look for me?
Got your whole life ahead of you. Don't throw it away

• Hmph!
Reactions: Mustkeyknow, autumnal, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019

You're 18 and in high school.....

Girl you have your whole life ahead of you. I don't know why you are suicidal and I'm sorry for whatever has caused you to feel that way, but suicide at this age is so not worth it. Your whole life is ahead of you, no matter what mistakes you've made you have time to fix it. No matter what other people have done to you, you have time to heal and move on.

Don't kill yourself. Finish high school and go have fun and enjoy your life. You have time to decide what to do with your life later on. The beautiful thing about being in your late teens right after high school is you have the freedom of an adult without the responsibility or lack of time that most adults have.

I wish I was 18 again. I wasn't so jaded as I am now at 29.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: AlreadyGone, Mustkeyknow, x-Ace-x and 3 others
I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020

Girl you have your whole life ahead of you. I don't know why you are suicidal and I'm sorry for whatever has caused you to feel that way, but suicide pat this age is so not worth it. Your whole life is ahead of you, no matter what mistakes you've made you have time to fix it. No matter what other people have done to you, you have time to heal and move on.

Don't kill yourself. Finish high school and go have fun and enjoy your life.

Ty but I really have no interest in continuing I am barley able to take care of myself and I enjoy nothing no more. I can't eat anymore I feel like my life is going to jus keep getting harder n I really can't do this anymore but ty for ur kind words ❤️

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Ty but I really have no interest in continuing I am barley able to take care of myself and I enjoy nothing no more. I can't eat anymore I feel like my life is going to jus keep getting harder n I really can't do this anymore but ty for ur kind words ❤

Have you tried drugs? I'm reading between the lines but I suspect you have mental problems (I'm not insulting you for saying that by the way, virtually all of us here on this forum have mental problems). If you get medication it could fix you enough to be able to take care of yourself.

I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
Have you tried drugs? I'm reading between the lines but I suspect you have mental problems (I'm not insulting you for saying that by the way, virtually all of us here on this forum have mental problems). If you get medication it could fix you enough to be able to take care of yourself.
Yes I smoke weed quite often I did acid once n have never been the same since bc of how bad of a trip I had I tried anti depressants n I hated them :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018

Girl you have your whole life ahead of you. I don't know why you are suicidal and I'm sorry for whatever has caused you to feel that way, but suicide at this age is so not worth it. Your whole life is ahead of you, no matter what mistakes you've made you have time to fix it. No matter what other people have done to you, you have time to heal and move on.

Don't kill yourself. Finish high school and go have fun and enjoy your life. You have time to decide what to do with your life later on. The beautiful thing about being in your late teens right after high school is you have the freedom of an adult without the responsibility or lack of time that most adults have.

I've wasted all that time and more because I didn't join a forum then so you can imagine how painful this is. Btw don't be stealing my lines :))

Reactions: waterbottleman
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Come on stop patronizing people just because they are younger than you.

That whole life ahead of you crap isn't very convincing anyway

Reactions: Orange010, sleep_dealer, Mooshi and 3 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019

I don't mean to patronize her, that isn't my intent.

I respect her as an adult who can think for herself.

All I'm saying is that it's a shame to throw your life away when it's only really begun. 19 years old was the best year of my life whereas I was miserable just a year prior due to my best friend backstabbing me, my friends abandoning me, and my mom developing cancer.

Reactions: autumnal and Mr2005
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020

Damm! Might not b convincing for u but he/she is only trying to implore OP to take other options..smdh

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Older people have been younger. Younger people haven't been older. It's harder for them to see it from our point of view

Reactions: AlreadyGone, Ame, autumnal and 2 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Yes I smoke weed quite often I did acid once n have never been the same since bc of how bad of a trip I had I tried anti depressants n I hated them :(
There's a ton of different kinds of anti depressants. I really really think you shouldn't lose hope.

When I was 18 I wasn't happy. I had two best friends and a big group of friends. One of my best friends went down a dark path I couldn't follow so I stopped talking to him. My other best friend backstabbed me and ruined our 12 year long friendship, my friend group abandoned me and sided with my backstabbing best friend because he was rich (because of his family) and I was not, and my mom developed cancer.

Yet just 1 year later when I was 19 and had graduated high school by then I experienced the best year of my whole life.

When you graduate high school and you're a young adult life is so interesting, it's so freeing and yet you're young enough that everything will be new and exciting and interesting.

Seriously I really really recommend seeking help, your best years are ahead of you.

Reactions: autumnal
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
So so I don't want my family to be heart broken that I took my own life and i also don't want them to have to be the Ones to find me I bought a lock so they can't open my door but i feel like they will try to bust it down so I also thought to maybe leave a note saying that I went to Florida but to actually go somewhere in a forest area where no one would find me n off myself. But I don't know if that's a great idea bc for one i would like to die in the comfort of my own bed and I don't want a whole police force going out to search Florida for me and give my parents hope that I will be coming home just for my family to find out that I actually ran away and killed myself. do y'all think I should jus stay in my room my biggest concern is that my family will have to see my dead body and I don't want that so maybe I should leave a note on the door saying to call the police and not to enter?
Hey luv..I know ur still grieving the loss of ur beloved granma. I lost my dear granma last yr too..

What r some of the other issues/challenges ur dealing with that have brought u here? If u don't mind sharing...

Reactions: Ame
I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
There's a ton of different kinds of anti depressants. I really really think you shouldn't lose hope.

When I was 18 I wasn't happy. I had two best friends and a big group of friends. One of my best friends went down a dark path I couldn't follow so I stopped talking to him. My other best friend backstabbed me and ruined our 12 year long friendship, my friend group abandoned me and sided with my backstabbed best friend because he was rich (because of his family) and I was not, and my mom developed cancer.

Yet just 1 year later when I was 19 and had graduated high school by then I experienced the best year of my whole life.

When you graduate high school and you're a young adult life is so interesting, it's so freeing and yet you're young enough that everything will be new and exciting and interesting.

Seriously I really really recommend seeking help, your best years are ahead of you.
I will take it into consideration but I'm really aiming towards suicide i saved up a lot of money for a car n I blew it all tbh my friends don't fw me no more n I'm jus real sad
Hey luv..I know ur still grieving the loss of ur beloved granma. I lost my dear granma last yr too..

What r some of the other issues/challenges ur dealing with that have brought u here? If u don't mind sharing...
My friends don't fw me no more I was sexually assaulted n I saw the boy at my school after that so I ran up to him and beat his ass wit a lunch tray they arrested me n sent me to an alternative school I lost my scholarship bc of it and my AP class in which I was getting all A+ in didn't transfer. My two best friends were there with me n it was super fun at first but now they don't like me so it's really bad at school bc only another ten students besides them go there I'm also severely depressed and always have been but it's gotten way worse lately n I have no desire to live

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadbunny
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Plus, if u have fam like mine, saying u ran off to FL will not stop them from trying to find out where u r..
There's no finality in telling them ur away so they will b wondering when ur coming back n will start to look for u..

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I respect your opinion about life but you don't know her situation and nothing about her. Saying that ahead of you line is one of the most BS things. The life sucks in general, sorry if that's not what you think. It doesn't matter when you die, you can die at 1 year old and it won't matter. Life is worthless and I'm tired of listening to that bs.

It's up to you, you either live or die. No one asked if I wanted to join this world so no one will tell me what to do if I wanted to leave it.

Once again, it's only my opinion and I respect everyone choice towards life :hug:

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I respect your opinion about life but you don't know her situation and nothing about her. Saying that ahead of you line is one of the most BS things. The life sucks in general, sorry if that's not what you think. It doesn't matter when you die, you can die at 1 year old and it won't matter. Life is worthless and I'm tired of listening to that bs.

It's up to you, you either live or die. No one asked if I wanted to join this world so no one will tell me what to do if I wanted to leave it.

Once again, it's only my opinion and I respect everyone choice towards life :hug:
Dude it's not BS at all.

Seriously how can you determine life is not living when all you've been is a kid? Life is so radically different after high school that determining your life based on your experience in high school makes no sense.

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I will take it into consideration but I'm really aiming towards suicide i saved up a lot of money for a car n I blew it all tbh my friends don't fw me no more n I'm jus real sad

My friends don't fw me no more I was sexually assaulted n I saw the boy at my school after that so I ran up to him and beat his ass wit a lunch tray they arrested me n sent me to an alternative school I lost my scholarship bc of it and my AP class in which I was getting all A+ in didn't transfer. My two best friends were there with me n it was super fun at first but now they don't like me so it's really bad at school bc only another ten students besides them go there I'm also severely depressed and always have been but it's gotten way worse lately n I have no desire to live
I understand..losing relationships can be very painful..

Have u tried speaking to these friends n possibly hashing out whateva went wrong?

bananabear

bananabear

Jan 20, 2020
Another thing to consider- have you decided on a method? It seems impulsive..

Im not here to try to convince you one way or another, but based off information so far I would suggest taking a step back and rethinking. It is never a good idea to CTB based off other peoples actions(losing friends, breaking up etc), the same things that hurt you now could be insignificant a year later.

I also cant push enough how many different antidepressants there are, and I think it's a good idea to exhaust those options, as well as therapy. I think once those have been tried exhaustively, and it becomes a problem that will continue regardless then members here would be more willing to help out and give advice, but as it sits now I would be hesitant to recommend anything besides help or advice moving forward

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
hmm strange post cause i actually live near a forest, its not a nice one tho, like u cant walk through it. I mean tbh i dont know what to say cause i dont have anything that gives me any comfort and im not the best at advice. I'll just say u should do what ur soul wants.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Agree with some of the comments here about giving life more of a try, trying different antidepressants etc.

However if you did suicide, don't lie about running away. No matter how bad the news is, people always deal better with certain bad news rather than uncertain bad news. The idea that you could have run away and still be alive in Florida will be more upsetting and ongoing for your parents than the fact you committed suicide. Plus you are still young enough that they would dedicate the rest of their lives to 'finding' you.

Why not run away to Florida?

Suicide or Florida? Clearly you've never been to Florida :tongue:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostandfound7
I

Itzyagirl

Mar 1, 2020
Another thing to consider- have you decided on a method? It seems impulsive..

Im not here to try to convince you one way or another, but based off information so far I would suggest taking a step back and rethinking. It is never a good idea to CTB based off other peoples actions(losing friends, breaking up etc), the same things that hurt you now could be insignificant a year later.

I also cant push enough how many different antidepressants there are, and I think it's a good idea to exhaust those options, as well as therapy. I think once those have been tried exhaustively, and it becomes a problem that will continue regardless then members here would be more willing to help out and give advice, but as it sits now I would be hesitant to recommend anything besides help or advice moving forward
Sorry I'm late but yes I'm using the SN method i already ordered everything I need
Agree with some of the comments here about giving life more of a try, trying different antidepressants etc.

However if you did suicide, don't lie about running away. No matter how bad the news is, people always deal better with certain bad news rather than uncertain bad news. The idea that you could have run away and still be alive in Florida will be more upsetting and ongoing for your parents than the fact you committed suicide. Plus you are still young enough that they would dedicate the rest of their lives to 'finding' you.

Suicide or Florida? Clearly you've never been to Florida :tongue:
Yea I ain't been to Florida tbh n yes ima jus off myself in my room i bought a lock that will lock my door from the inside so hopefully my mom won't try to come in