• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I am bulimic, or lets say failed anorexic. Should I just binge and purge until my heart gives up? Probably stupid idea but okay idk

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If you could be sure of the end result that would be one thing, however my fear would be that you finish up in Hospital, possibly with ongoing, serious organ damage and health authorities alerted to what they would doubtless view as "mental illness".
Having attempted to ctb, and finished up with 3-4 years Health Authority interference and supervision, I'd be very wary of any method which did not involve a specific action rather than just wasting away.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
If you could be sure of the end result that would be one thing, however my fear would be that you finish up in Hospital, possibly with ongoing, serious organ damage and health authorities alerted to what they would doubtless view as "mental illness".
Having attempted to ctb, and finished up with 3-4 years Health Authority interference and supervision, I'd be very wary of any method which did not involve a specific action rather than just wasting away.
True. I mean, I am diagnosed and under supervision rn but I can purge secretly but you are right, ill prob end up with organ damage, no ctb

Reactions: SVEN
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I have a bmi of 9. Abuse laxatives and diuretics believe me , it just doesn't work. I've been trying for 30 years

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
I have a bmi of 9. Abuse laxatives and diuretics believe me , it just doesn't work. I've been trying for 30 years
Holy shit… wow I mean you have my dream 💀 I wanna lose weight so badly but Im being watched and cant purge or restrict. Lax are my last hope for losing weight I guess