fuhloof

fuhloof

Dec 19, 2021
i feel like ill just be idling about for the rest of my life, passively ideating about suicide anyway, so should i just end it early? this is a rhetorical question by the way -- my answer is unequivocally yes, but the problem is i have no idea how to. well... actually i do, there are lots of ways, but frankly im too lazy to pursue any of them. anyway i went on a bit of a tangent there. let me explain a bit about what brought me to this point in my life. iiii.... i was a neet for a few good years because i didnt wanna do anything with my life. i had developed staunch antiwork sentiments which made me wanna be a neet forever; i was like "ah fuck it, i just wanna lay down and rot until i die." and yeah, i guess that has persisted and now im just like... what am i still doing here anyway? i feel like someone like me should be eligible for euthanasia or something like that bc why tf am i even alive? what am i supposed to do here for the rest of my life if i dont even want to be here? i dont have some overarching hobby which sustains me and causes the blood to course through my veins. and i doubt with my unmotivated, attention-deficit brain, i would ever find anything which id enjoy doing long-term. everything is just boring and unstimulating and a mechanism for distracting me from my existential void. anyway thanks for coming to my ted talk! if you couldnt already tell, im kind of a useless leech to my family... just a fun fact for you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bebebeep, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
i think the internet is to blame for listlessness and apathy. if you have a computer there is literally no reason to ever go outside again. it also gives you a huge perspective on how meaningless your specific life is and how shit most people are at everything. there is no reason to do anything since the invention of the internet because everything has already been done.

Reactions: bebebeep and skar
S

skar

Aug 7, 2023
I've been in the same mindset for years. I've felt and thought about all the things you said and much more. If you don't change yourself fast, worse times are ahead. Your family will start to hate you, the world will think you're a loser in life and that will never let you out of suicidal cycle. I'm telling you. Do some research, get a degree if you can, and then get a job. Do this before time starts running out.

• Informative
Reactions: bebebeep
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
how old are you if you dont mind me asking

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always found existing tedious and dull personally so it's understandable wishing to be free, euthanasia should certainly be avaliable as it's just the reality that not everyone even wants to exist. Existing really is very meaningless to me, the way I see it, all that humans are doing is just waiting around to die, we are all slowly dying.