sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
i'm on the verge of being abandoned by all my friends, not because of something i did, but because i stood up for them and i never really talk, i only speak at school when i have to do damage control for the catfights that people start

by "all" i mean two, and by abandoned i mean they might CTB too or just slowly get spirited away from me by the other fucking pig-faced pieces of utter human garbage at this school, and i can't do anything because i'm a fucking useless waste of air that can't stand up for itself

and now i have people being nice to me who are only living because i'm still alive, i'm their only reason to live and they should find a much, much, mcuh better reason to live than me

should i just run away from all this? should i just disappear, and make my way to somewhere very far away,and live out the rest of my days wherever i end up? should i just throw myself off a bridge? should i just hurt everyone around me and move on as if nothing happened?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ampsvx123 and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm not the best person to say this, as i'm probably going to impulsively kill myself in the following days, but i think you should sit back and relax.
You might do something that you regret at the last moment, we are there for your support if you want to talk about something.
And maybe you can plan a better, more reliable and more comfortable death for yourself. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided and feder
sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
I'm not the best person to say this, as i'm probably going to impulsively kill myself in the following days, but i think you should sit back and relax.
You might do something that you regret at the last moment, we are there for your support if you want to talk about something.
And maybe you can plan a better, more reliable and more comfortable death for yourself. :)
i've been planning my suicide for along time, now i just don't see the point in finishing the last bit of business i had planned in life

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
i've been planning my suicide for along time, now i just don't see the point in finishing the last bit of business i had planned in life
I understand, how high is the bridge you planned to jump from?

sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
I understand, how high is the bridge you planned to jump from?
the skyway bridge in florida, or maybe as a middle finger to my mentally abusive father i'll use his credit card to get a plane ticket to the golden gate bridge

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
the skyway bridge in florida, or maybe as a middle finger to my mentally abusive father i'll use his credit card to get a plane ticket to the golden gate bridge
As long as it's +100 feet, it should be fine. Also remember to try to land on your head, and preferably to a surface as hard as you possibly can.
Still, i'm assuming you're from the US, wouldn't a gun be a better choice? It would be my most preferable method but i don't have an access to one.

sylvey

sylvey

worthless
Oct 11, 2023
As long as it's +100 feet, it should be fine. Also remember to try to land on your head, and preferably to a surface as hard as you possibly can.
Still, i'm assuming you're from the US, wouldn't a gun be a better choice? It would be my most preferable method but i don't have an access to one.
I have far too many involuntary committments to be allowed one, i'm sure, and i'm still under 21, i can justify sneaking around the law to get things like cannabis or vapes, but definitely not a firearm, you think i could be let into a small shooting practice range and then as soon as i'm in just shoot myself in the head?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
you think i could be let into a small shooting practice range and then as soon as i'm in just shoot myself in the head?
I'm not american, but i'd assume that would be really easy and possible.
I doubt they do background checks at shooting ranges.

You would have to be quick tho, the trainee is just behind you, maybe even touching your shoulder while you shoot, so you have to be really mentally prepared and practice the swinging of the gun to the roof of your mouth quickly, also make sure you have ammo at the magazine when you are doing it.

Not encouraging you to do this btw, it's just my 2 cents.

• Wow
Reactions: undecided
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
Some ranges, like the one I frequent don't monitor me at all. They might go in the first time you're there, or follow you more closely because you're a woman (i know right), but it should be doable to find a range that's not too strictly monitored. Not that I encourage doing it at a range, since it will be scarring for a lot of people though.

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Around 10% of people shot in the head end up surviving. If you hurt yourself at a range you will be receiving medical attention almost immediately. Depends on your location but probably within five or ten minutes, You will be packaged up And on your way to the hospital. This puts you in the highest possible survival rate demographic. I'm not the type of person to tell you what risks you should or shouldn't take. Just making you aware.

I hope things start to get better for you. I'm relatively new here but if you ever need someone to talk to you can send me a DM