• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sorararara

sorararara

in need of a miracle
Feb 12, 2023
Sorry I've kind of been spamming this forum :')... Tough times, lol.

Genuine question here. All of my friendships have ended up bringing me so much hurt.
I'm not entirely referring to my ex-friends who were bad to me, I wouldn't give up on making friends just because some people gave me bad experiences.
I'm talking about how fucking needy I am, lmao. I won't suffocate my friends or spam them when they don't reply, I won't beg them to love me more than anyone else, but I still need so much attention and validation.
Do you think it's possible for me to have a healthy friendship, even with the way that my brain/emotions work?

This is all I've been talking about for my last few posts, I'm just very desperate and lost.
I'll resort to ctb if I can't have friends, I can't handle being alone again. Just want some opinions.
Thanks <3

lonely&trapped.

lonely&trapped.

I rather would be just a face in a crowd
Mar 22, 2024
I'm the same way, but sadly I don't think there is much I can about it. I crave attention and validation but I can't have it.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry about what you are going through.

Unrelated, but is your pfp of Yoonbum?

• Love
Reactions: sorararara
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I've been a lone wolf pretty much my entire life. I only have my gf and family with me so that fulfils my personal needs, I don't care about my ex-friends, for me it's something not needy because I like being alone most of the time anyways. Introvert life be like, I just be playing games or watching social media all day long. But yeah, everybody has their own needs and they're all differently shaped. I hope you'll find yours. I know it hurts as there's many other things that I need in my life but unfortunately it's not a paradise here lol. Anyways, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: sorararara
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Haven't seen your other posts but it seems you are aware of the traits that are causing issues, so yes it's certainly possible to work on yourself and make adjustments in the way you interact in friendships. From my view, the first step would be for you to gain an understanding (if you don't already) of why you need immediate attention and validation or whatever else has caused tension in relationships.