• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pillbottle64

Mar 13, 2024
For the past days I have been thinking about suicide. Its not on my mind all day but, it always returns. While I lay in bed, while I'm listening to music. I'm basically obsessed with the idea of suicide. I feel like everyday becomes increasingly more difficult to get through. I just want the pain to end.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's your choice as to whether you should do it or not. After all, suicide is a personal decision. Either way, I hope you find peace soon

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
It's definitely something you shouldn't rush into and should definitely think about before deciding whether to go through with it or not. Whatever the final choice, I do hope it brings you solace and an escape from whatever pains you <3

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
If you feel like it is the right decision than yes but no one can decide that for you.

Reactions: davidtorez
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Look suicide isn't a race, if you are not ready and still have doubts then you shouldn't go through with it. Your life, your choice even if it's the final choice you make. No one here doesn't understand your pain so anyone here can't tell you what you want to hear. Only you can decide what you want. May you find some peace of mind amidst the darkness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence but anyway I wish you the best in your plans.

Reactions: davidtorez