• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorararara

sorararara

simple and clean
Feb 12, 2023
i've finally decided that i'm going to ctb.
i'm going to do it in late April-ish

i was wondering.. would distancing myself from the people in my life be best? i know they'd get over my death pretty quickly, but i still want to know what would be best.
should i try to make the most out of my final month and spend as much time with them as possible? or would that make my death hit them harder?
or would avoiding them be ideal?

i'm sorry if this is a dumb question, i just need thoughts/opinions. i'm trying to cover all bases here

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB and Someone123
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I cut off all communications around 2 months prior in preparation for what is to happen, however I must admit that I am uncertain if it is the best way to do things. Some people would prefer to know if someone is dying so that they could cherish their last moments with them, but I feel like things change a little bit in the case of a "preventable" death as such information might coerce people into spending time with you. Quite the ethical dilemma.

Reactions: sorararara
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
i've finally decided that i'm going to ctb.
i'm going to do it in late April-ish

i was wondering.. would distancing myself from the people in my life be best? i know they'd get over my death pretty quickly, but i still want to know what would be best.
should i try to make the most out of my final month and spend as much time with them as possible? or would that make my death hit them harder?
or would avoiding them be ideal?

i'm sorry if this is a dumb question, i just need thoughts/opinions. i'm trying to cover all bases here
It depends on what would work best for you, but my first reaction if that making the most of your final month ia not a bad idea, it might even create some hope- and if it doesn't you will know, you gave it one big last chance. Or, if you are pretty sure you will leave anyway, you will leave them, and possibly yourself, with some good last memories. I hope you find peace in one way or another, and that you can get some enjoyment out of what is left.

Reactions: sorararara and themisbelow
themisbelow

themisbelow

they/them
Mar 5, 2023
I definitely think distancing isn't the way to go. Not only would it potentially alert people in your life something is up, but enjoying yourself with those you love may help you through it. I definitely think you should enjoy your life to the fullest, no matter what happens. I know its easier said than done, but it'll make things feel a lot better, regardless of how it goes.

Reactions: sorararara and OutOfTheVoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that distancing would be best because as you said they would get over your death quickly. I believe that if one distances then other people would likely just forget and focus on their own existence, it could make it easier for them once the person has left this world.

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Distancing myself is the best thing I have been doing lately. They will be getting used to your absense. You can gather your thoughts and avoid judgement. You can also avoid noises and opinions from the outside who don't understand. Plus distancing oneself means no need for faking anymore that one is okay. I have been isolating for over a year but the more months passed, the more distance i get.