• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Idiotic

Failure
Sep 14, 2022
This is urgent, I feel like this is the time to get it done and over with, I feel rushed to, but I need to do this, That is what my my mind is saying, My other posts don't lead up to how I got to this urgent decision. Won't explain..

Someone,please, convince me even more to ctb this hour

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
This is... Illegal? And since we don't know why it'd be unwise to?

But I think most people would say no, because a rushed plan is badly prepared and more likely to fail. You can end up paralyzed unable to try again. This is why we talk.

Please talk to us?

If you don't want to open up I respect that, dying to know... But I respect you.

But at least tell us your plan so the wise elders can tell you if it can work?

I'm sorry I didn't see your other posts. I felt like you several times this week...

I hope you'll find peace with a good plan.

Reactions: SadVegan
thebunny

thebunny

be what they fear.
Aug 19, 2022
encouraging ctb is against sasu's rules and to ctb impulsively is such a rash decision. i know we're all mentally unwell, but i hope you think things through and make sure you don't regret such thing as there may be physical consequences if your plan isn't thoroughly polished and prepared.

• Love
Reactions: SadVegan, ojinzo, yourrealname and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Doesn't matter if it's rushed. All that matters is the execution. Fool proof your plan and you should be fine. That being said, don't do this. As much as some of us want to die, every day we chose to say is a small victory. I like winning. Even if it's a small win.

Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
encouraging ctb is against sasu's rules and to ctb impulsively is such a rash decision. i know we're all mentally unwell, but i hope you think things through and make sure you don't regret such thing as there may be physical consequences if your plan isn't thoroughly polished and prepared.
Who's sasu? And yes

theresonlyonewayout

theresonlyonewayout

Student
Jan 31, 2021
No one here is going to convince you one way or the other. That's the idea of this site. Freedom to make your own choices. I would suggest that to do it spontaneously would be a bad choice. But, as with everything in life, everyone can make their own choices as long as they have thought through the consequences - good and bad.

Reactions: ojinzo and Hollowillow
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Sasu lol sa-su is the site. SAnctione SUicide. SA-SU.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Doesn't matter if it's rushed. All that matters is the execution. Fool proof your plan and you should be fine. That being said, don't do this. As much as some of us want to die, every day we chose to say is a small victory. I like winning. Even if it's a small win.
Yes, life itself only cares that we live. Society asks too much & kill people.

But I'm totally pro suicide, pro murder, pro abortions...

I just can't approve something I don't know.

Are you going to drown? Awful & unlikely to work.

Do you have a shotgun & the skills? Yes, best success % but worst failure.

Do you want to die because someone wants to hurt you? I'm pro getting rid of the bad people first.

Do you want to die after your first break up for someone who never respected you? Respect yourself, find better.

Do you want to die because you're about to be homeless?... I... Really feel for you... I know people who got out after months but... I admire the courage it took. I think I'd even jump to avoid that. Or I might finally travel.

Do you want to die due to a drug bad trip? It can causes psychosis. Either stop or OD?

Nutritional deficiencies can cause severe mental illneses. Been anorexic... Had them all. It can be reversed with high doses.

So... What's so hopeless? I hope I answered some?

Reactions: theresonlyonewayout
drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
Consider. It's very blasphemous when someone pushes you to commit suicide...

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Sasu lol sa-su is the site. SAnctione SUicide. SA-SU.
Aww how adorable, our name is less similar to the SS nazis this way. It sounds like zazu, the bird in the lion king. Maybe we should change the SS logo? No wonder the government is looking at us weird...

Everyone is kind here, feel free to share. I love it.

C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
This is urgent, I feel like this is the time to get it done and over with, I feel rushed to, but I need to do this, That is what my my mind is saying, My other posts don't lead up to how I got to this urgent decision. Won't explain..

Someone,please, convince me even more to ctb this hour
Suicide is a tragedy. Nobody is going to encourage you to do it.

I'm actually going to encourage you not to do it. If you need encouraging, you're being impulsive. Impulses fade. Your death, and the effect it will have on your loved ones, won't.

• Love
Reactions: notlongnow and theresonlyonewayout
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
No one can really make a decision for anyone. It might work temporarily, such as parents raising a kid. But in the final analysis, only the person who can choose things for you is you. I hope whatever you decide you find peace, love, and lots of it.

• Love
Reactions: Hope:-) and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Consider. It's very blasphemous when someone pushes you to commit suicide...
Yeah... I did it once by accident and felt ashamed. He was in the middle of an insulin overdose. He wanted to quit & call for help after hours... He had some insulin left and I kept pushing him to take it all. I wanted to respect his 1rst wish to go through with it, I got triggered when he called himself a failure... I told him he still has more and to just keep going... When it happened it was right after I came out of the psych ward, they abused me, so I tried to convince him not to call for help... To protect him from psychological trauma... But later I understood that I was killing him 😭 I really liked the guy. I keep wondering if he's okay. His name was about popcorn? Well... At least when he called himself a failure, I could tell him NO, changing his mind isn't a failure it's a CHOICE. It took me too long to understand & respect that. I shouldn't have pushed him repeatedly to keep taking insulin... Wtf... He didn't want to... I feel horrible. I hope I can apologize someday. I wanted to encourage his wishes... But too dumb to know that suicidal people can sincerely wish to live when they see death... Or if it comes too slowly... To choose a better way.

So I can't encourage someone to do it when I don't know why & how & if he really wants to...

But I understand pain and am willing to listen

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You can do as you want. You have free will. You can live. You can die. You can run around nude. You can run around nude while masturbating. You can run around nude along with a nude partner while masturbating them. It's all good. If ctb isn't what you want to do, then don't do it. Save it for another day. Do it tomorrow. Do it next week. Do it next year. Never do it. Isn't it nice how free will works?

• Yay!
Reactions: Regen, drmihilo and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
You can do as you want. You have free will. You can live. You can die. You can run around nude. You can run around nude while masturbating. You can run around nude along with a nude partner while masturbating them. It's all good. If ctb isn't what you want to do, then don't do it. Save it for another day. Do it tomorrow. Do it next week. Do it next year. Never do it. Isn't it nice how free will works?
Hahaha! I think I read a story of a guy who masturbated in public while fending off many cops. It was disgusting but epic. It made me wonder if it's more possible to get away from problems than I thought.

Today I finally went out of my home, but when I came back I noticed the acid toxin more. It's agony. I barely ate at the restaurant and twisted in painful spasms...

I wish you could share your despair with us. It feels good to open up to people who understand for a change. We might soothe you long enough for you to find a peaceful & effective way out...?

Reactions: drmihilo
theresonlyonewayout

theresonlyonewayout

Student
Jan 31, 2021
Yes, English is not my first language. It's not my language at all :)
Got it, sorry @drmihilo . The religious connotation triggered me and it didn't cross my mind that English might not be your language.

We've had quite a few issues with people saying that we encourage vulnerable people into suicide. I don't think that's what we're about at all. I just wanted to make absolute sure that it was clear.

Again, my apologies. I would delete but it's an important message I think.

Reactions: drmihilo
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wish you could share your despair with us. It feels good to open up to people who understand for a change. We might soothe you long enough for you to find a peaceful & effective way out...?
I already know my effective way out. That's what makes me so calm. I have shared my despair in other postings. I'm no mystery here.

drmihilo

drmihilo

desperate
Jul 30, 2022
Got it, sorry @drmihilo . The religious connotation triggered me and it didn't cross my mind that English might not be your language.

We've had quite a few issues with people saying that we encourage vulnerable people into suicide. I don't think that's what we're about at all. I just wanted to make absolute sure that it was clear.

Again, my apologies. I would delete but it's an important message I think.
The religious context is a translator's mistake. The original message was that I could not help in this matter. And I wanted the "topic-starter" to think about this thoroughly, avoiding impulsive mistakes.

I just don't quite understand what "blasphemous" means. In my language, it's just something wrong, ethically speaking. It would be more accurate to say "cruelty".... It seems to be just jargon I don't understand.

Next time I'll take into account that the translator only partially conveys the meaning :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you know if you should ctb, it's your life and your decision and only you know what is best as others are not experiencing life in the same way as you. I'm sorry that life has brought you to the point of desperation. I hope that in whatever you decide, you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: Astral Storm