E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I purchased SN so I could just CTB anytime I want.
I am suicidal since few months because of the following events : I caused an accident in which I almost became paralysed (I recovered but I am 90% not 100% anymore). -I feel very quilty because of the accident and worry about my future health problems. I have anxiety attacks, I hate myself and everyday is just suffering.
Before all this happened I was very happy ,positive person and I never even experienced any depression. Now I want to die everyday. Having SN gave me some calmness however

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, filtfarfar, demuic and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
if i were you id at least try to give life another chance

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy, WaterHemlock, lobster salad and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
That's up to you to decide but I think it's always worth giving life a chance until you run out of options!
At least that's what I'm doing. Some days I just wanna jump in front of a train but some others I'm quite happy actually!

Reactions: WaterHemlock and Bedrock48
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Give life another chance please

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy and WaterHemlock
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Sounds like you've been through hell. I know a little bit of what you mean because I paralysed myself (CTB attempt) and now I'm 90% rather than 100%. But it's still early days for you, it's only been a few months. Don't do anything impulsive with that SN. Things can get better

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy, WaterHemlock and Emilia1012
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Try everything to improve first

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Sounds like you've been through hell. I know a little bit of what you mean because I paralysed myself (CTB attempt) and now I'm 90% rather than 100%. But it's still early days for you, it's only been a few months. Don't do anything impulsive with that SN. Things can get better
Yes, I have been in real hell.. and still feels like I am. Also just day before the accident my bf left me (that is the reason I was sad and distracted and caused it actually). What kind of suicide attempt left you almost paralysed?
I just hate myself so much, because accident could be avoided if I only was smarter.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
First of all welcome on Sanctioned Suicide!
Whenever you feel like talking to someone hop on, the people here are generally nice and like to listen.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, being left by your boyfriend and then having an accident on top of that. That must be harsh!
Whether you want to drink SN or give life another chance is only your choice, but I personally would try to better the situation. Your boyfriend left you and I understand it hurts, but I am sure you will find someone who loves you again. This just needs time.
90% isn't bad, it is possible to live a life without issues. Now I don't know what exactly is limiting you, but perhaps you could try to strengthen certain muscles to gain back your movability?

Reactions: WaterHemlock
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In general ctb is what people do as an last resort option, if they know their suffering will never improve and they have exhausted all options. So therefore if you are questioning whether to do it now or not, then maybe you should wait.Its good to have the SN there just in case so there is an way out if you choose.

Reactions: demuic and WaterHemlock
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Yes, I have been in real hell.. and still feels like I am. Also just day before the accident my bf left me (that is the reason I was sad and distracted and caused it actually). What kind of suicide attempt left you almost paralysed?
I just hate myself so much, because accident could be avoided if I only was smarter.
I tried to CTB with carbon monoxide.

I'm sorry to hear your boyfriend left you too.

Would you wish to share with us what happened in the accident ?

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Honestly, its up to you. Only you can make that choice. Your pain is valid and you have suffered a lot so its understandable you want to eliminate the pain. However, recovery doesn't hurt either. You can do both. You can have both in your pocket. Suicide will always be there, but recovery is always there too. Its up to you

• Love
Reactions: WaterHemlock and Emilia1012
Alexander

Alexander

Dec 11, 2018
Give another chances to life. For me too having SN ready for CTB makes me feel more serene and less anxious, but it's only the last option.

Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy, WaterHemlock and Emilia1012
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021

Oh I though maybe your attempt was jumping. How is it possible carbon monoxide left you almost paralysed?

I fell from a galloping horse. I was angry and sad on that day and I just didn't care, I was really careless. Also it is not like I have that big experience with horseriding so I totally shouldn't do it.

Also my ex boyfriend and his new gf are climbing mountains and doing amazing things while I am still at home recovering and thinking If I ever be able to climb any mountain again, and if I am still lovable being so stupid like I am.
I don't know why life was so cruel with me

Last edited:
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Oh I though maybe your attempt was jumping. How is it possible carbon monoxide left you almost paralysed?

I fell from a galloping horse. I was angry and sad on that day and I just didn't care, I was really careless. Also it is not like I have that big experience with horseriding so I totally shouldn't do it.

Also my ex boyfriend and his new gf are climbing mountains and doing amazing things while I am still at home recovering and thinking If I ever be able to climb any mountain again, and if I am still lovable being so stupid like I am.
I don't know why life was so cruel with me
There's nothing stupid about falling from a horse, it's a very bad accident but I'm glad you've been able to make a significant if not complete recovery. Hopefully things won't be as bad as you fear

your ex boyfriend can go to hell and I hope he and his gf fall off that mountain !

carbon monoxide is a nerve toxin. I woke up still alive but unable to move my legs...

• Love
Reactions: filtfarfar and Emilia1012
WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm sorry you're in pain.
I agree with what other folks have said here to not be impulsive about it. If you've already got the means you have some time to think.
Personally, my rule for myself has always been: Never kill yourself when you're in a bad mood.
It's such an important desicion that it's worth having a clear head for. And for all the many times I've had death in my hands and let it go, there have been times I was glad of that the day after, times of love and beauty, times I was able to help someone else.
It's your desicion. I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: JustAFriendlyGuy and Emilia1012
filtfarfar

filtfarfar

Apr 12, 2021
I feel you bro. I also damaged myself when trying to CTB (jumping). I am in a similar situation as you OP, don't know how I am supposed to cope with this new situation.

Reactions: Bat 17
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
Honestly probably not the forum to ask if you'd give life a second chance lol. Most of us here have given it twenty.

Reactions: Emilia1012
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
There's nothing stupid about falling from a horse, it's a very bad accident but I'm glad you've been able to make a significant if not complete recovery. Hopefully things won't be as bad as you fear

your ex boyfriend can go to hell and I hope he and his gf fall off that mountain !

carbon monoxide is a nerve toxin. I woke up still alive but unable to move my legs...
Thank you so much, you made me smile which is very hard recently. I am sorry you had to go through this.. and glad you also made 90% recovery. Life is really unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bat 17