• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mywill

Mywill

Feb 6, 2020
I can't take it anymore, the meds are the only thing keeping me alive, and I need to ctb before my family made decision on immigrating to other countries.

The only thing Im afraid of, that my ma would ctb as well. Fuck, what should I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: ocd is bad, Ghost2211 and Wisdom3_1-9
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Unfortunately, we have absolutely no control over how others choose to grieve us. The stress of worrying about family compounds an already stressful life. In the end, you need to do what's right for you, whether that's working through the pain to stick around for your family or finding a solution to your pain.

• Love
Reactions: deleted, LittleJem, Ghost2211 and 2 others
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I can't take it anymore, the meds are the only thing keeping me alive, and I need to ctb before my family made decision on immigrating to other countries.

The only thing Im afraid of, that my ma would ctb as well. Fuck, what should I do.
maybe if they suffer from depression they will understand better the situation
usually, people who don´t suffer a mental health, don´t understand anything

Reactions: Mywill and demuic