• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chonky_Seal

Chonky_Seal

Nov 22, 2019
I have enough SN, but not a good anti-emetic. I'm really worried that even with multiple doses made up, I will simply vomit it all out, but I won't really have another way to be alone for a long enough time for a while.

How much more difficult is it to CTB when you have tried it before? I don't care what I will experience from my family's guilting me or even a mental hospital stay as long as I can attempt it again. If it helps, I live in the US.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Could you try to get "Buccastem" tablets ( over the counter ) ?
( Although I'm not sure how well they compare to meto ).

If you were to attempt without any anti-emetic then it might work out, or it might not.
I don't know what the percentage odds are, but I suppose you could make a guess and say "50/50".

However, if you had good mind-control and could keep yourself calm and task-focused, then that could improve your odds.

Of course, if you can get better and avoid CTB, then that would always be the best option....

Chonky_Seal

Chonky_Seal

Nov 22, 2019
Could you try to get "Buccastem" tablets ( over the counter ) ?
( Although I'm not sure how well they compare to meto ).

If you were to attempt without any anti-emetic then it might work out, or it might not.
I don't know what the percentage odds are, but I suppose you could make a guess and say "50/50".

However, if you had good mind-control and could keep yourself calm and task-focused, then that could improve your odds.

Of course, if you can get better and avoid CTB, then that would always be the best option....
If only all of us could get better... that would solve everything

I do have an anti-emetic called Promethazine, but it isn't a dopamine blocker. My stomach is pretty weak and I have definately vomited things out just from how they tasted alone (and SN is supposed to taste pretty bad).
Maybe I should just try to vomit all of it out if I can't keep enough down?

I really just don't want to be stuck with my family watching me like a hawk and not being able to try again. I really really don't want to spend more time in this life than I have to.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you want to make a few posts in some of the "games" threads, then feel free to PM me (hover over user name and click "start conversation")

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
Do not do something that will not be guaranteed success.

Chonky_Seal

Chonky_Seal

Nov 22, 2019
Do not do something that will not be guaranteed success.
Unfortunately, I won't have that guarantee for a long time... my mom practically watches my every move since I've been failing school.