• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
So I've read a lot of methods on here. Trying to go for something painless like N or charcol burning. But it just seems like so much fucking work to acquire the materials and go through the steps. Your know your truly fucked when your too stupid to even kill your worthless life.

I know this guy I used to get drugs off, he's a real peice of shit. And we briefly discussed him being able to get me a gun. He seemed pretty serious about it. I remember the price he mentioned being pretty high, but I have the money. It's not like I'll need money anyways after this. Should I go for it and try to get the gun? I know SI will still be a huge issue with me, because I'm a spineless human being desperatly clinging to life like the last guy at a party. I'm so fucking angry and scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: CryWolf, ZomGuy, Halo13 and 3 others
Paisley

Paisley

Jun 11, 2019
i know that for me, my si would be a large hurdle to overcome with that... i'm not sure if i could actually shoot myself. to some extent our lizard brains are going to fight against the rest of our brain's wishes when we're trying to off ourselves. painless methods seem like they'd be more work but also easier to follow through with. personally i'm leaning towards partial suspension hanging. choice of method is a very personal decision though, as you're the one who knows yourself best. hope you can find peace.

Reactions: conveniently_dead and Soul
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
If that's the way you wanna go. That'd be my preferred way to go. The simplicity of just pulling a trigger. But here in New Zealand, it's practically impossible.

Reactions: conveniently_dead
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
Oh yeah, don't you guys have strict gun laws now? I wouldn't be obtaining it legally. Who knows, maybe I would just get scammed anyways. But it seems like the quickest way to do it. It's something to think about.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If the guy is an asshole and wants too much money I'd rather wait and research some more. What's the best calibre to use and all that is one set of questions; is another method a better idea is another.

In any case I'm sorry about whatever led to you pondering this. I hope you make the best choices for yourself.

Reactions: conveniently_dead and Halo13
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I wish I have access to guns, u can make it accidental as well, u can pretend that u were cleaning the gun and accidentally killed yourself, and if u have life assurance policy it does not exclude accidental deaths, what a nice way to CTB leaving your dependents/family financially stable ;)

S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
every method is hard

Reactions: conveniently_dead and inconsequential
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
every method is hard
If it is quick like guns, cyanide and nembutal, it won't be hard, the best ones are the ones in which u drift away while sleeping.

S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
for sure but there is always a possibility of something goes wrong

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
for sure but there is always a possibility of something goes wrong
Nothing goes wrong with a gun unless u plan it, nothing goes wrong when you aim at the T-bone .

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you are referring to the T-bone, then it is the fatal "T", which is the area between your eyes and from the tip of your nose up to the bridge/between your eyes. Military and police snipers aim for that area as hitting that area means just about guaranteed death for the target. Thus, in high risk hostage situations, the snipers aim for the perpetrator/hostage taker's T zone (aka the kill zone) for stopping the threat.

Reactions: Kjo