Rudi

Rudi

𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬
Oct 15, 2024
I'm genuinely kinda lost. I already have relationship issues because of trauma, which is why I can't stay in one for long and why I keep having my doubts about it.
I really love my boyfriend but I don't know if he does.

He can be a really good guy but whenever I'm feeling like shit or I'm at my lowest he doesn't even bother talking. We haven't talked in four days (we usually talk all day everyday, which we haven't done as off late ever since I said I'm doing worse than ever) so I decided to reach out to him and the only thing he said was "oh i was about to talk to you too" and I genuinely didnt wanna believe that. I'm always the one starting a conversation or trying to reach out to him at all and I'm just too drained to do so as off late. I just wish he would give a shit sometimes.
Once we started talking again he talked about himself only to the point where I got tired of trying to hold a conversation with him.
And this isn't the first time he's done this. I feel like we had a better bond when we were friends only.
Even if he does care, I just wish he would fucking show it because he knows damn well that I have my doubts when he doesn't.

I tried talking to him about this too but nothing changed.
I don't know what to do, would leaving him be worth it?? I mean, he isn't even here when I'm at my lowest, like at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: SweetItalianS
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
From your description he seems like a jerk. Anyway, let's separate the post in parts.

-You say you don't know if he loves you.
-He ISN'T with you when at the bad moments.
-You don't trust him.
-He makes the conversation be about him and you don't like it.
-He redo the same mistakes.
-You talked about this with me, no change occurred.

We already have the "negative points", now the "positive ones":
-You love him.

Seems like negatives outnumber the positives in a 6:1 ratio.

Now question yourself: why are you with him if the ONLY good thing in the relationship is an one-sided love from you to him?

Here is a good quote: love is like a fart, if you have to force, it probably is shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rudi
Rudi

Rudi

𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬
Oct 15, 2024
From your description he seems like a jerk. Anyway, let's separate the post in parts.

-You say you don't know if he loves you.
-He ISN'T with you when at the bad moments.
-You don't trust him.
-He makes the conversation be about him and you don't like it.
-He redo the same mistakes.
-You talked about this with me, no change occurred.

We already have the "negative points", now the "positive ones":
-You love him.

Seems like negatives outnumber the positives in a 6:1 ratio.

Now question yourself: why are you with him if the ONLY good thing in the relationship is an one-sided love from you to him?

Here is a good quote: love is like a fart, if you have to force, it probably is shit.
i laughed at that quote , thank you 😭

and yeah you do have a point, i never thought about it in a way that the negative points outnumber the positive ones
i guess he can be a good person which is why i love him but other than that