• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Should I borrow money from relative to CTB?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I only have $130 dollars atm, but I could maybe get more from my uncle.
He has been saving the money for me and his other nephews since I was born. Now, it's around $1000.
When he first let me know that he has been saving money for me, I declined because I didn't think I needed the money.
We haven't been in contact for years other than the last phone call about the money.
I have nothing but good memories about him.
If I involve his money into this, he will feel extremely guilty for it.
I live in the east coast, and so far, I was only able to find one SN source (MDS), which has a dubious reputation, and I am afraid to try cheaper alternatives because I am a coward.
What should I do?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Personally, I'd try not to involve someone else in a suicide attempt. Anything indirect like borrowing money or a gun. Also, methods like train and forcing a cop to shoot you trouble me. But then, I do understand that some people's circumstances are so desperate that they feel backed into a corner.

Reactions: Meteora, seekingrelease22 and OrphicEnd
Void Bound

Void Bound

Time to go quietly into the night...
Dec 18, 2023
It would be best not to. Bringing in someone without their knowledge till after the fact could inadvertently set off the proverbial butterfly effect and casue harmful ripples that transcend just going on your own with it. Let him keep that good memory of you as a healthy one should you choose to go.

Reactions: Meteora and seekingrelease22
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I'm not sure "borrow" is the right term then. And $130 is more than enough for SN

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
I'm not sure "borrow" is the right term then. And $130 is more than enough for SN
Yeah, I decided not to. Also, now MDS is gone do you know any reliable sources? I for some reason just can't find it..

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Do not involve other people in your CTB.
borrow money only from a bank.
search about propranolol.

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
Yeah, I decided not to. Also, now MDS is gone do you know any reliable sources? I for some reason just can't find it..
Your account is not old enough and you don't have many messages, few people will trust you at the moment, I advise you to continue to be active and meet people. So you can ask for the new address of MDS

Reactions: seekingrelease22
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
Your account is not old enough and you don't have many messages, few people will trust you at the moment, I advise you to continue to be active and meet people. So you can ask for the new address of MDS
Thanks, I didn't know there was a new website.
OP says only people who has the old one can be given the new one. I have the old one, but I wasn't notified of any of this..

Reactions: seekingrelease22
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

Aug 24, 2023
Thanks, I didn't know there was a new website.
OP says only people who has the old one can be given the new one. I have the old one, but I wasn't notified of any of this..
You can still try to send a email but for the moment the site doesn't ship, the time for the scandal to subside as say the thread

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
I only have $130 dollars atm, but I could maybe get more from my uncle.
He has been saving the money for me and his other nephews since I was born. Now, it's around $1000.
When he first let me know that he has been saving money for me, I declined because I didn't think I needed the money.
We haven't been in contact for years other than the last phone call about the money.
I have nothing but good memories about him.
If I involve his money into this, he will feel extremely guilty for it.
I live in the east coast, and so far, I was only able to find one SN source (MDS), which has a dubious reputation, and I am afraid to try cheaper alternatives because I am a coward.
What should I do?
Just get a credit card.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Personally, I'd try not to involve someone else in a suicide attempt. Anything indirect like borrowing money or a gun. Also, methods like train and forcing a cop to shoot you trouble me. But then, I do understand that some people's circumstances are so desperate that they feel backed into a corner.
I thought of trying suicide by cop with a knife, but I'm afraid he would be able to outfight me or not give up his gun, and Im not about to hurt him... so it'd be botched and I'd be worse off than I am now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Ask the bank for money? I hope you find peace in another way.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Just get a credit card.
Im thinking of that. Guns are so expensive. Id be ruining my credit so in the event that I wouldnt be able to purchase the gun or have to wait for it to arrive, it'd be worse. I dont drive and pawn shops have weird rules and it's more difficult to buy where I am. Not to mention distance. There's so much risk and no security, especially when you're so inexperienced and naive in life as I am. Not to mention without resources like driving.
Ask the bank for money? I hope you find peace in another way.
Even charging the $400 you're allowed to overcharge in my bank account wouldnt be enough for a gun. It's ridiculous

Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
Do the exit bag method, you can make the bag for like 40 dollars, rent the nitrogen tank so you only have to put a deposit down, and buy a regulator for like 150 dollars. If you need money, go donate plasma.