Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Did you see Ronnie mcnutt video? It was instant, very graphic and he didn't shoot himself through mouth. Just directly on neck and blew his face off...instant death. Wish it wasn't so gruesome though...
I just saw this one the other day. It was pretty gruesome but I've seen worse. The guy didn't even really hesitate and it was definitely instant like you said.

Apparently the video is being hidden inside other more innocent content and is making the rounds on the internet. Which is how I heard about it in the first place.

It's pretty despicable that people expose kids to this kinda shit for "fun."

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "Wayfaerer, postagem: 860159, membro: 10022"]
Absolutamente sem dor alguma. A velocidade com que seus nervos enviariam o sinal de dor ao cérebro será consideravelmente mais lenta do que a velocidade do projétil e da concussão. Quando você tem uma espingarda, a morte é tão fácil quanto estalar os dedos.

Não sei, provavelmente não foi uma morte instantânea, infelizmente. Você deve destruir o tronco cerebral para que seja instantâneo. Eu nunca arriscaria atirar em mim mesma, a menos que fosse pela boca inclinada em direção ao tronco cerebral.
[/ CITAR]
Qual seria a inclinação ideal? Certa vez, vi uma garota que agiu errado e sobreviveu deformada.
[QUOTE = "morte137, postagem: 860947, membro: 19190"]
Estou surpreso que ele não hesitou por um segundo. Eu gostaria de ficar pendurado assim.

Até que o mundo legalize a eutanásia grátis em todos os lugares, algumas pessoas continuarão a seguir caminhos muito horríveis. Se o mundo se importa, eles deveriam legalizá-lo.
[/CITAR]
Verdade easy and calm out.

Last edited:
Birdie

Birdie

Sep 19, 2020
Did you see Ronnie mcnutt video? It was instant, very graphic and he didn't shoot himself through mouth. Just directly on neck and blew his face off...instant death. Wish it wasn't so gruesome though...
Doesn't even look real, it was so fast! I've only seen 2 or 3 videos like that in my whole life and never seen something like this. His face was instantly destroyed.

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wait what? OP name is crossed out? Did I miss a goodbye? I was just thinking about that I haven't seen him around lately.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and L I F E T O L O S E
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
How much pain would there really be, if you were to shoot yourself through the mouth angled correctly with a 12 gauge shotgun using correct ammunition?

Would there be any pain at all? Maybe 1/10'th of a second?

very little, because the brain is destroyed and will not react

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
How much pain would there really be, if you were to shoot yourself through the mouth angled correctly with a 12 gauge shotgun using correct ammunition?

Would there be any pain at all? Maybe 1/10'th of a second?

20200920 042727

• Love
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

I watched his video a couple of times. It took a few seconds for his body to relax into his chair. I can't help but wonder if he was in pain prior to falling back. I have my older sons pistol. I asked my brother to teach me how to load and shoot it. He said he wont because he's afraid I would use it to CTB. I assured him I would never disrespect my son that way. He said dont you remember the guy from x town? He had a bandana on his face and one day a girl asked him why he wore that bandana. He lifted it up and was missing most of his face. When the girl asked him about the bandana he lifted it and said would you rather see this? and quite a bit of his face was missing. He would lift the bandana to drink beer. Apparently he tried to CTB and failed. I don't remember the guy or the situation. This had to be at least 25 yrs ago since we moved out of that state where the town is 25 yrs ago. I would be afraid if I used a gun to have the same situation. Be forced to live missing half my face.

Reactions: Meditation guide

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
No, but the sight of a persons head taking on the qualities of an exploding watermelon is shocking to say the least :)
I don't find it shocking, maybe if he had to stay alive in that condition... And I think there are much worse things but I don't feel like mentioning them here.

Reactions: Niirvana