• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
Hi there. I have a 12g shotgun in my closet. I would like to know four things:

A. Best posture to ensure that it all goes well?

B. How should I go about keeping the gun stable?

C. Should I place it under the chin and aim upwards or should I put it in my mouth?

D. Anything I need to worry about in terms of mishandling the weapon or the trigger so that it misfires?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
C. Should I place it under the chin and aim upwards or should I put it in my mouth?

D. Anything I need to worry about in terms of mishandling the weapon or the trigger so that it misfires?
C. Aim towards the brain-stem (it's the seat of consciousness).

D. Beware of flinching.

These are crucial. You do NOT want to fail this method, and it's definitely possible to fail more than expected (I've seen some horrific videos).

Last edited:
Reactions: AnAnonymousCrow
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If I have to end up going with this method of shotgun (if my health takes a sudden, drastic decline, and I'm unable to carry-out my planned method of CO in a tent via charcoal), I plan to place the butt end of the gun on the floor, sit on the edge of a chair or couch, stick the barrel into my mouth, and reach down and squeeze the trigger. That angle should ensure I take out my brain stem, and placing the butt end of the gun on the floor, while sitting on the edge of a chair, will allow me to easily reach the trigger. I plan on using buckshot in my 12 ga, if it comes to this.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i think in the mouth works better. the deeper inside the mouth the closer to the brainstem. I would aim at brainstem at a 45 degree angle . I would try to grip gun very tight with teeth hands etc so gun doesn't move before shot , only trigger moves.

Last edited:
  • Love