• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

At what point in the breathing cycle to pull the trigger and end it?

• Inhalation complete, lungs full

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • During inhalation

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • During exhalation

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Exhalation complete, lungs empty

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Does not matter stop overthinking

Votes: 21 52.5%

• Total voters
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
As I try and imagine a shotgun in my mouth aimed at that brainstem and ready for sweet release, seems the survival instinct anxiety is nagging me with "but when!?"
Like, if I exhale and pull the trigger, and fuck up and it takes a few milliseconds to die would there be additional unpleasant drowning/gagging in blood etc.
Would I feel satisfied having lungs full? When are we most relaxed and calm?
Overthinking, I know. Maybe making a decision on something this small will make it just that much easier though, planned to the last breath.

Because I really imagine as it's just me and a mouth full of barrel and I try and just shut my mind down and focus, the in and out breathing from the nose will be the last prominent experience. Like when you're getting ready to jump from a big height into water or do anything scary for the first time, you're taking those breaths first.

S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
I watched a video of a guy who did that but with a pistol. Right before and as he was doing it he began taking very deep and sorta fast breaths, maybe like three. There was about three beats, or counts of breaths, and he just pulled the trigger. It was like he was really preparing himself to do it and breathing through the adrenaline or something. I saw the top of his head move because of the bullet hitting the roof of the skull, and he made a groaning/gargling sound as he went down, which didn't last long, followed by the sound of a stream of blood pouring onto the floor. Oh yeah, and I think I recall it being when his lungs were full.

Last edited:
ShonenRider96

ShonenRider96

Feb 25, 2024
I watched a video of a guy who did that but with a pistol. Right before and as he was doing it he began taking very deep and sorta fast breaths, maybe like three. There was about three beats, or counts of breaths, and he just pulled the trigger. It was like he was really preparing himself to do it and breathing through the adrenaline or something. I saw the top of his head move because of the bullet hitting the roof of the skull, and he made a groaning/gargling sound as he went down, which didn't last long, followed by the sound of a stream of blood pouring onto the floor. Oh yeah, and I think I recall it being when his lungs were full.
Bjork stalker?

Reactions: scottyy
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I said doesn't matter but then remembered the male who shot him self and failed…. I would be so much more depressed but I guess the chances of that are pretty low,
so maybe there is a most effective way to pull the trigger.
this would be my preferred method if I could get past SI….. and Canadian gun laws lmao
Bjork stalker?
Bjork stalker killed himself? ………. I wonder how often stalkers do that

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
With a shotgun? I don't think it matters if the barrel is in your mouth. It's going to blow a large hole completely out the back of your head. If a shotgun were my method, I'd be sitting down on the edge of a couch or chair, place the butt of the gun on the floor, lean forward bringing my head and mouth down and onto the barrel, and then reach down with my hand and place my finger onto the trigger. Literally, you're talking "lights out" with a fraction of a second.

Reactions: escape_from_hell
E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
With a shotgun? I don't think it matters if the barrel is in your mouth. It's going to blow a large hole completely out the back of your head. If a shotgun were my method, I'd be sitting down on the edge of a couch or chair, place the butt of the gun on the floor, lean forward bringing my head and mouth down and onto the barrel, and then reach down with my hand and place my finger onto the trigger. Literally, you're talking "lights out" with a fraction of a second.
Part of it is psychological. Like as you're trying to clear your mind and work up that final courage. Just you, your thoughts and feelings, mouth full of barrel, and last breaths through your nostrils loudly reminding you of life. It is not really about how it might impact the effectiveness of the method. Yes I mentioned getting a lung full of blood and gore chunks as a possible outcome in the rare event it takes 1 additional second to lose consciousness due to poor aim (not total failure) but that's an afterthought and the aim (hehe) is to make a decision on when to pull the trigger.

Kind of like a count of three thing. I just think deciding even that last little bit beforehand might help me focus on "okay, three breaths then you do it." "out, in, out, in, out, in -- BAM"

Reactions: Sageiois
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Part of it is psychological. Like as you're trying to clear your mind and work up that final courage. Just you, your thoughts and feelings, mouth full of barrel, and last breaths through your nostrils loudly reminding you of life. It is not really about how it might impact the effectiveness of the method. Yes I mentioned getting a lung full of blood and gore chunks as a possible outcome in the rare event it takes 1 additional second to lose consciousness due to poor aim (not total failure) but that's an afterthought and the aim (hehe) is to make a decision on when to pull the trigger.

Kind of like a count of three thing. I just think deciding even that last little bit beforehand might help me focus on "okay, three breaths then you do it." "out, in, out, in, out, in -- BAM"
Well, you certainly know you the best. I think if you're truly ready, all hope in you is completely gone and dead, and you're at your absolute lowest, having courage won't even enter into the picture. It'll all be about relief.

Reactions: escape_from_hell