suicidalenby

suicidalenby

waiting for the bus
Feb 25, 2023
as much as id love to be able to pay everyone back for what theyve given me, the longer i feel like this the more i think i need to ctb sooner. 4 months isnt realistic for me, i think i need to shorten it to 2 months at most. start planning things to do before i depart.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE, cyandude and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you luck.

cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
I feel you since I'm in a similar situation, I've set my CTB date to about one month and a half from now, but now that I have a bit of certainty that I will be able to free myself from life, I've been living more detached from reality and growing less and less sane as time goes on, which helps the lingering feeling of death grow - it even managed to take over my thoughts for the last two weeks -. It has become this self-propelling machine that makes my mind flow clearly in a straight line towards the achieving of just one goal, to finally end my existence and free myself from a guaranteed lifetime of suffering.
However, before then, I still want to spend time with the people I have left to make sure they're aware of my love for them, and also try to enjoy the bits of life I still find beauty and joy in.

Hope you manage to find the peace and rest you deserve, good luck OP! <3

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yeah, I think deadlines are unrealistic and it all depends on how far gone we are , and how truly committed we are to ctb.
I was supposed to be gone for August, yet it just didn't feel like the right time somehow.
Yet these days I am much more comfortable with the thought of ctb, and confident in my method.
Whereas before there was still a lot of doubts.
I wish you good luck with your plans in escaping this dreadful world forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyandude