• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
For the shallow water method, yours supposed to hyperventilate so that your lungs have a lower amount of oxygen capacity, and then just hold your breath under water and drown..

For short suspension, you're supposed to apply pressure to some veins in your neck in order to pass out (which applies even more pressure and stops blood flow, killing you)

Would it be possible to hyperventilate in order to get in the state of low oxygen, and then do short suspension to quickly pass out and die? I have trouble with passing out in short suspension, I don't have enough physical strength to keep myself down. I can feel my body losing control and it's just not something I can keep doing to finish the deed sadly.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I can't make myself pass out either it's very frustrating