• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gottabestrong

Jun 7, 2019
I'm planning on using a doorknob and bedsheet to do my short drop. Will using a bedsheet make it take longer to lose consciousness? My doorknob is sturdy and my knots are in order. I've attempted a short drop several times today and I was able to get blurred vision and the tingly feeling. My goal is to lose consciousness in 10-15 seconds. If my door opens will the entire attempt fail? I think that was the main issue with my attempt today. My doors don't have locks except for the bathroom and I think the pressure wasn't consistent due to the door swinging and me changing positions to make sure the pressure stays consistent throughout unconsciousness. With the door swinging it doesn't. Maybe I need to raise the knot higher so there's more pressure and less swinging. Any tips are appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Soul, planmd and 1 other person
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
Maybe a bedsheet could make it a little longer than a rope since there is more area and then strength may be more spread? But I do not know... It is clear it is effective, as people in prisons use them often, but I do not know if it takes longer...

How did you manage to abort the attempt? I thought in complete hanging (either short or long) there was no option to step back.

I am interested in what you are saying about the door open. I am also considering this method and do not know if the door must be open or closed, but I have no space above it to put the rope over if y close it, or it would break I think, right? But it is true what you say about swinging...I had not thought about that... But, with the weight of your entire body, it should not move too much, should it?

Reactions: Circles
G

Gottabestrong

Jun 7, 2019
I didn't lose consciousness. I'm aiming for 10-15 seconds to unconsciousness so when I didn't get unconsciousness after several minutes I got up.

P

planmd

May 20, 2019
So it was not short drop, it was partial suspension then? I mean, short drop is full suspension, so you cannot get up as your feet are not touching the ground, right?

Reactions: Circles and Soul
G

Gottabestrong

Jun 7, 2019
Yes partial suspension. How can I black out quicker. Are there other painless methods.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
Yes partial suspension. How can I black out quicker. Are there other painless methods.

Tried something similar. My knot loosened and I regained consciousness, but I couldn't move. Shut was uncomfortable, but someone came and got me minutes later because I was in a psych ward and they were doing patrols. I recommend going into the woods and testing trees.

If you do it right you'll lose consciousness well before 15 seconds. Hyperventilate for 30 seconds before you hang and you'll go out without even knowing.

Ultima4128

Ultima4128

Tired
Jun 3, 2019
Tried something similar. My knot loosened and I regained consciousness, but I couldn't move. Shut was uncomfortable, but someone came and got me minutes later because I was in a psych ward and they were doing patrols. I recommend going into the woods and testing trees.

If you do it right you'll lose consciousness well before 15 seconds. Hyperventilate for 30 seconds before you hang and you'll go out without even knowing.
How do you hyperventilate?

N

nw7

Oct 22, 2018
To stop the door from swinging, I would use door stoppers. The wedge-shaped ones.

G

Gottabestrong

Jun 7, 2019
When you use a doorknob is it necessary to have the ligature go over the door. Can I just tie it on the doorknob and lay down. Would there be enough pressure. I believe that's my problem.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I have the same problem I can't get myself to pass out

P

planmd

May 20, 2019

How did your knot loosen? I thought once tied, a slipknot couldn't be loosen at all.