• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Is it possible to CTB by shooting point-blank the head with a blank gun? I've heard about and actor that killed himself with a blank pistol. I've done a quick research on Google about it but I've found nothing. I've tried to CTB twice and failed. Both by using benzos + alcohol plus some other drugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Yeah. You can build your ouwn 1shot pistol, just study how to detonate the bullet. You will need to be creative. Some metal and pvc pipes, and an enough strong spring...

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Maybe if you say 'bang' it might work.

Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
Honestly, just put a grenade in your mouth. Why make it harder for the same effect?

ShyRaccoon

ShyRaccoon

May 14, 2019
Honestly, just put a grenade in your mouth. Why make it harder for the same effect?

I live in a country where buying a gun is very difficult and restricted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Jan 23, 2019
I wouldn't bother using a gun if I were you, search up the charcoal method and get sleeping pills.

For me that's the most ideal way to go.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
The answer to the OP is no. However, there are always exceptions which prove the rule, and very very rarely a death occurs from a blank cartridge. I recall one case reported by Vincent J di Maio in his book, Gunshot Wounds.
It is possible to convert some blank firers to fire a live round, and a particular model capable of such easy conversion was produced in Eastern Europe and imported before the authorities took appropriate measures.

Reactions: TiredHorse
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Brandon Lee:

Not exactly a blank gun, but a blank cartridge with a bullet lodged in the barrel of the gun from previously being fired with a dummy cartridge.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
The answer to the OP is no. However, there are always exceptions which prove the rule, and very very rarely a death occurs from a blank cartridge.
Exactly. Can I imagine a situation where it happens? Yes. Could I confident of being able to create that situation and succesfully CTB? No way.