• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Apparently, I've found a site operating in my region which handles receiving and delivering of parcels. That means that one would use their address for the parcel to be shipped to, then they would deliver the parcel to a depot in the correct country, avoiding customs office and any duty to be paid. But they will charge you. You have to describe what the parcel is but that's all. Then they will email you or call you and can pick it up. Apparently, it's used for gifts. I don't know if this is a stupid idea or if it will work for you. But I wasn't aware of this and I might use it for SN.

Edit: This post may not be 100% accurate. But it is an alternative way to receive legal/non-regulated goods (equipment), not just SN, to be used in a CTB method without drawing attention at home (with parents, etc.) if they have a depot where you can pick it up (they won't send a letter home either).

I don't know whether I will try ordering SN with it as the 3rd country is actually the UK and it may not ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnip
S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
Doesn't matter. US SN providers I've found don't ship here, even via 3rd countries.

I don't want to use reshipping either since they refuse to ship poisons.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I doubt if customs ignores packages coming in just because it's a re shipping company.