P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I've had a few suppliers say the shipping costs to me would be too high due to SN being a flammable substance. So is it just that some suppliers falsely package and label to successfully send internationally?

I have one supplier in China who did that but is suggesting the SN may oxidise in air tranport.

Those that have achieved import how was it shipped and packaged?

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Hmmm I'd be also concerned about a possible welfare check?

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I've had a few suppliers say the shipping costs to me would be too high due to SN being a flammable substance. So is it just that some suppliers falsely package and label to successfully send internationally?

I have one supplier in China who did that but is suggesting the SN may oxidise in air tranport.

Those that have achieved import how was it shipped and packaged?
Mine came in a vacuum pack and plain envelope, postage was expensive but l had no dramas and no welfare check

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Mine came in a vacuum pack and plain envelope, postage was expensive but l had no dramas and no welfare check
Thank you. Did the company say anything about ensuring things were 'safe' for shipping? i.e. admit they were making sure it went unidentified.
Hmmm I'd be also concerned about a possible welfare check?
Is that something recorded against you or just an off-record check that you can palm off?

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
Thank you. Did the company say anything about ensuring things were 'safe' for shipping? i.e. admit they were making sure it went unidentified.

Is that something recorded against you or just an off-record check that you can palm off?
Nothing at all mentioned regarding safety, it was just a large Jiffy bag, after all It is not a dangerous chemical it's only salt and if you do get a welfare check you can say you decided to get rid of the SN and burnt it. And don't let them in, they have no powers to search

Reactions: Zhendou
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
Nothing at all mentioned regarding safety, it was just a large Jiffy bag, after all It is not a dangerous chemical it's only salt and if you do get a welfare check you can say you decided to get rid of the SN and burnt it. And don't let them in, they have no powers to search
Thanks. Do they have any powers to follow up anything else from there? Like would they start watching mail more?

The welfare check would be a nightmare if family were there. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: Zhendou
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
No, they can do a welfare check but that's it. I think tbh that the police have got bigger and better things to do than watch the mail for preservative salt. Don't get me wrong l was panicking when l ordered mine cos Ken from Canada had just got busted and he had all my details along with a copy of my drivers license but that was over 18 months ago

Reactions: Zhendou and PhDone
A

Arthuroff

Jul 28, 2024
What's the most discreet way of ordering SN in UK? I know they do checks and then I'll just get fined or charged.

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
What's the most discreet way of ordering SN in UK? I know they do checks and then I'll just get fined or charged.
I'm finding some companies are good at offering to label differently. Yet to find out if what they are shipping is the real deal but we'll see. One of them has to be!

D

dwl30

Aug 14, 2024
I'm having a hard time finding a company in the first place..

maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
I'm finding some companies are good at offering to label differently. Yet to find out if what they are shipping is the real deal but we'll see. One of them has to be!
Are u in Europe ? I'm might be dumb but I'm really struggling to find a source...

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
Fined or charged with what? You have done nothing illegal