• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
I have some in powder form that is about 4 1/2 yrs old. The PPH says that it is very stable and can last decades if stored properly. Mine isn't stored exactly as they suggest but it is vacuum sealed and has 2 additional layers of bagging. I am sending a sample in for quantitative testing. Does anyone have experience with storing it ?

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have some in powder form that is about 4 1/2 yrs old. The PPH says that it is very stable and can last decades if stored properly. Mine isn't stored exactly as they suggest but it is vacuum sealed and has 2 additional layers of bagging. I am sending a sample in for quantitative testing. Does anyone have experience with storing it ?
Where are you sending it?

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Did you get it from j from China. If so definitely get it tested he/she turned scammer towards the end before stopping supplying.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Where are you sending it?
To EC. It was either that or order a 275 $ kit from PPH
Did you get it from j from China. If so definitely get it tested he/she turned scammer towards the end before stopping supplying.
I did get it from J but I'm 99% sure it was good. I tried a couple of samples at therapeutic doses of 50 mg and it seemed legit. That's too bad he turned scammer. Ill post the results of my test.

Last edited: