• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bugfriendly

bugfriendly

Apr 14, 2019
She's gone. Her smile was the only thing that has kept me hanging on to this reality by a thread. For a decade she has been my reason for waking up each day. No matter how much I was hurting, I could always keep going because that would mean I would see her again. Her presence made me feel whole. When I wasn't with her I would lose my fucking head every time but she would always come back to put me back together. I hope she is happier now. I am a burden. So I'm glad. But even so this anguish is my signal to let go. She's rid herself of me and now I must do the same. I am so lucky to have spent my time with her.

• Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost, Broken, Iceangel and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Thanks for that. Hits the nail on the head, except mine left the world without me.

Reactions: Broken
bugfriendly

bugfriendly

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for that. Hits the nail on the head, except mine left the world without me.

Very sorry to hear this. Hopefully they are waiting for you out there somewhere.

Reactions: Broken and Empty Smile
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
i wouldnt be that sure about that anguish is a signal that its time to ctb. pain is evolving

other than that i share your thoughts and i hope all of this will make sense for us some day so we can ctb, smiling and fully accepting that "new" reality, like we're heading for

I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
Very relatable, sorry you ended up here. At least our better halves are better off, yeah?

Reactions: bugfriendly and Broken