PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Hello guys is me again, I wanted to share a pseudo-poem that I wrote. I wrote it trying to express my feelings that I have for my ex-girlfriend. I'm not good at expressing myself so doing it like this is easier. Have any of you felt or feel something similar towards someone? I'll love to read your replies.

She is the sun
My whole life changed when she showed up. She is everything to me, everything bad, everything good, everything a person can feel. She is no longer a person, in her is all my hatred of life. But I don't hate her, I hate what she makes me feel.

She ruined my life. I try and try to forget about her but I can't. No one would understand what an obsessive like me feels. I know my feelings don't make sense, I can't control them, I just can't.

Everything has gotten worse, every day worse, I have been 3 years and I still cannot overcome it, I feel so helpless and frustrated. I hope that at least death saves me from my destiny, rotating around a sun without being able to reach it.

Reactions: puppet_nihilist, lobster salad, FuneralCry and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Well written, relatable and touching. :)

Relationships give so much trouble because they are in themselves a matter of life and death. People generally attract partners bearing some resemblance to their parents because the human mind is always drawn to what feels familiar. Losing a partner can be a similarly dramatic feeling to that of an infant being abandoned by its parents and left to die. From another perspective, it is the death (or rather non-birth) of the child that might have been born had the relationship flourished long-term.

Having said that, so much suffering caused by human biology/psychology is unnecessary if only we could see through our internal programming and cultural conditioning. It's all thoughts, ideas and emotions. May you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, FuneralCry, PlushieLover and 1 other person