• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iwanttodiee

Jan 4, 2023
Fasting from now till two days, so monday in the morning I take all my pills left.
I will try to mix it with some alcohol that I must find in my parents' shelf.
If that doesn't work I will try hanging or some shit like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: justwanasleep and Fulminare
P

purplehearted

SN re ordered! šŸ„²
Nov 21, 2022
what pills are you taking? ODs rarely work a lot of us have already tried

Reactions: jessisme and justwanasleep
P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
You should share the pills you're using on here, as the person above said pills rarely work. Some people come here talking about paracetamol -- a painful way to achieve nothing, as it does not work.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Fasting from now till two days, so monday in the morning I take all my pills left.
I will try to mix it with some alcohol that I must find in my parents' shelf.
If that doesn't work I will try hanging or some shit like that.
rarely results in death......all you will have is messed up kidneys and a hospital visit and Psych ward!!

unless its N I would'nt bother but good luck to you

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, there really isn't much point trying some kind of pill method that is guaranteed to just fail, people should do research into methods before attempting to die with anything that they can get their hands on or they will just suffer more. But of course so many have succeeded with hanging, even know that method scares me personally, but I guess that after all it's always possible to die that way if that is what you wish for. Best of luck.