• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
So, on top of multiple issues, finances, anxiety, depression, being frightened about current events ect, I find oit today that my partner has made arrangements to leave and has told me it will be 7 days from now. So now we have to break the lease (renting), my partners leaving (they have good enough reason to), I need a new place and have very few options and my physical and mental health are in real bad shape. To say the least I cant sleep well from anxiety and frustration and fear. So I'm laying down and my heart is having a hard time beating right. My head is getting really fuzzy like I'm having a brain freeze or some mild stroke. My left half of My face is numbing. This has been ongoing but its really bad now. I was looking for a place to CTB lately and looking for supplies. I think its better this way but I can't help wondering if the fuzzy feeling is what happens when we pass through? Is it partof the experience? My muscles are tight from just stress tension and I'm writing this to shut my brain up. I really need sone rest. I know many people have these same problems and that's why most of us came here. I also know that people are in worse condition here than others. I just dont know what to do. I am in fear when the mailman knocks on the door so you can imagine now. I want to cry but I think over the last few year's my crying mechanisms are broken. I lost my boy not long ago. Then a bunch of loved ones in quick succession. So here I am in one of those "tight boxes" not knowing what to do about it. Like who the F do you talk to about all that? Certainly not a counselor. Maybe they could help but I'm pretty sure I'm about done here. Anyway all these people here in all these bad situations with not many places to go or people to talk to is really hard to see. I think its one of the things that hurts the most. I hope you guys are doing ok today cuz some of us are in bad spots and I hope the ones in bad spots find a good change and a place to be in peace of some kind. ❤