R

rashlan

Nov 11, 2023
I've been collecting equipment over the last few years so that I can stream and I've really enjoyed doing so; but I think it was a way to avoid ctb. I kinda want to make use of it before i do ctb so I wondered if I could do something for this community. Is there music or a chat group wanting to talk whilst gaming or something for the time i've got the excuse to avoid ctb? Maybe a cheeky livestream or two could be good? Mabye it's affirmation, maybe it's proliferation. I don't know.

My ideal would be to SN, but in absence I guess other methods must be considered. Music is my crutch. I'm ready to go but the songs I listen to are keeping me here. If I stay maybe at least I can share my songs. It's stupid and i have no followers but perhaps someone might enjoy the same music.

For me it's stupid. I want to ctb but weirdly sharing this music is kind of a passion, and perhaps a procrastination.

If anyone else is interested please let me know so I can get some tracks together. To me, nothing is more important than music.
This can be a radio station and a chat group. Not sure how much can be said on Twitch or YT though...

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Just keep dropping your mixtapes on it man. Right here, or SoundCloud, whatever.

R

rashlan

Nov 11, 2023
not sure what the best way to share but if you want to listen maybe it's best to PM and join in?

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
im down to listening music too; sounds cool. how do i pm?

R

rashlan

Nov 11, 2023
im down to listening music too; sounds cool. how do i pm?
I think PMs only unlock after a certain time/posts. I don't think I can PM yet, so maybe I can't receive them either. I didn't think about that bit :shy:

todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
When you got able to PM I'm down to it too! I love music!
What kind of music is your taste?

R

rashlan

Nov 11, 2023
It's a broad, eclectic collection I'll be honest. I grew up listening to serene music my dad played like Enya and Brian Eno. My favourite composer is Hans Zimmer. From my elder sister and BIL I learnt to like music like The Eagles, Gerry Rafferty, Sting, The Levelers, Rage Against, Muse. Growing up I listened to TATU, Gorillas, Daft Punk, Avril Lavigne, Blink 182. Emo Teens I liked Panic! at the Disco, All American Rejects. My uncle always played dance music like cascada, ultrabeat, scooter. My DJ friend at work got me into Trance like Big Sky and Electro Groove like Catgroove. Another Job got me into House. One of my brother's friends got me into D&B. I got into Rap like Eminem with my brother. Past partners got me into a bit of R&B and K-Pop, J-Pop.

My go to though is EDM, I'm not sure my preferred genre. But the ingenuity and creativity is incredible, I love the deep bass and complex riffs. The evocative motifs and gorgeous melodyne vocals.

• Love
Reactions: sad_rock
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
i hate to be the b!tch thats like "music saved my life" but for my 20+ years of existence no other genre made life as bearable. Even sometimes i felt like my life is good. Im talking about drum and bass, i dont go to raves but just jam alone , sober, in the safety of my room. when im hype i like jump up, when im tired after dancing or sad or just want to chill i like to put on atmospheric 90s jungle. for some reason it massively helps my adhd and i can feel my creativity flowing too with 90s jungle for some reason. i mostly do art, rarely write. its like a part of my brain gets unlocked and i feel like something heavy lifts off me.

Last edited: