Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Don't have to do it if your uncomfortable or don't want to, I just wanted to know what y'all suicidal folks search history is like-

N

Noise

Mar 14, 2023
My internet search history comprises whatever I happen to scavenge for in pdf archives, forums, music, history, and other general knowledge that piques my interest at any given moment. With how quickly I click through different shit, I am constantly absorbing hordes of information at once (while probably retaining little to none of it), and then my dopamine receptors get all fucked up and I wonder why I feel so lethargic 24/7.

I am also happy to say that now this thread marks the 31st entry from its last clearance.

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump and Yuki K
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
Mainly words for spelling corrections when my dumb ass tries to type out something, while sounding it out and knowing it's still wrong.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: TapeMachine, Kel'Thuzad, Valky and 3 others
Kel'Thuzad

Kel'Thuzad

Mar 5, 2023
I'm gonna tell you but you better be ready because it is insane.right now my search history is contained of almost 200 time repeating my bitcoin link so when google folk want to see who searched what say to themselves "WOW this boy is crazy but so courageous and so original.so lets give him some of our rich google money." :D what?you asked.what?

lonely_seph

lonely_seph

Apr 8, 2023
"how to make friends" lol

Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare
commotioner

commotioner

Aug 22, 2023
I stay in incognito mode 24/7 because I hate targeted ads, so I don't have a search history ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Okay fed.

Reactions: Krieger