N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe that is a good suicide method afterall. I hope the CIA kills me after posting this and they find my corpse tomorrow and realize that I *hanged* myself.
Okay on a serious note why do I create this thread. Well I wanted to make this joke that this thread might be equivalent to me committing suicide. I am not sure whether Epstein really committed suicide or whether it was murder. I can only speculate like the rest of us. If I had to guess I would go with the following: He really killed himself however they made it easy for him. The story sounds so fucking sketchy. He was one of the most famous prisoners in a US high-security prison. I am not sure about all the details. But I think they say the staff member of the prison took a nap while he did it. Further no camera worked so that there is no footage of itz...it does not sound that convincing for me...This all happened when he was on suicide watch. His girlfriend said she was scared someone could kill her during the court trial.

Maybe this contains a lot of half-knowledge. It is a long time ago I read the details. I currently read science articles on conspiracies and the Epstein one seems to be one of the most logical for me personally

Here are some powerful people who were connected to Epstein.

"Former President Donald Trump once considered Epstein a friend."
"Prince Andrew and Epstein were close friends, the Guardian reported in 2015."
"Former President Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein in 2002 and 2003, a Clinton representative confirmed."
"Actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Chris Tucker also took trips with Epstein." (very shocking and surprisingly *irony*)
"Epstein also told the Times that he spoke often with Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman." (pretty disappointed I always thought MbS was a fighter for human rights...)
"According to the New York Times, Epstein claimed to have advised Tesla CEO Elon Musk." (well it would be interesting which *advices* he gave him)
"Epstein worked as a go-between for the MIT Media Lab and Bill Gates to arrange donations, Vanity Fair reported." (allegedly Melinda was upset about it)

Last edited: