lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
this may seem like just a simple things , but i really still smiling when i think about it so it happen last year , it is the last day in school , and my chemistry teacher ride his motorcycle and pass through me , we made eye contact , so he smiled and waved to me , and i was like 'eh it me?' i look left and right bc idw to look stupid to think he waved at me (bc i've experience some lmao) and theres nobody so i confusedly wave back at him. And he smiled , i think something really good happens to him Haha idk but i act smiled for the whole day , because i never thought he will remember his students . I feel happy for a moment .

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Spike Spiegel, Cherry Crumpet, ctvunny and 3 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I also think about situations where I have connected with other people. There are also other things I am grateful for.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
a wholesome moment?

when i was little (single digits) i was walking along a common walking trail with my grandmother. i was blowing bubbles as we went. we passed by this other little girl slightly younger than me. she seemed to like my bubbles so the 4 of us stopped, the adults talked while i blew bubbles for the little girl to pop.

i enjoyed that day, and i hope i never forget that moment..

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, edu0z and Mirrory Me
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
When I first saw my baby on the ultrasound

• Love
Reactions: Mirrory Me
judestfrancis

judestfrancis

Life rearranges itself to compensate for your loss
Dec 21, 2023
when children come into my work and tell me about their interests. it really warms my heart to hear little kids talk about what makes them happy

Reactions: bebebeep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
When my Grandma was ill in the hospital, I was too late going in to see her. She had already passed when I got there. My Dad took me in to see her. I was in floods of tears walking out and one of the nurses stopped us and gave me her number if I wanted to talk. It was such a kind gesture. A complete stranger taking pity on another person in distress. I thought it was so kind. I never rang but I appreciated the gesture.

M

mangotahii

Dec 28, 2023
a wholesome moment, hmmm...
my boyfriend once told me that I've fallen asleep and he couldnt (we were cuddling then) so he just looked at me sleeping, and said that i look cute when im asleep, i know it seems like a tiny thing but it always makes me smile haha

C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
I cant remember from the past but I just had this experienced where I went out to buy a cheap disposable vape. The first shop I went to didnt have it nor a coil for my vape. Then I remember this Tita's vape shop where I always went to before. Saw they were still selling and when she sees me it was like a mom whos happy to see me again. We chatted for a bit and said she missed me. She felt like a mom now that I remember it so Im somewhat glad I got back to vaping again. I bought a coil and she gifted me a disposable vape which Im puffing right now. Feels great. Promised her Ill return the gesture. Hopefully I can. Just having that short moment felt really nice.

• Love
Reactions: Spike Spiegel and Cherry Crumpet
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Someone I've been close with once told me that they're terrified of dying randomly (lol, I know that this is very ironic considering the theme of the forum). Or having a disaster/war strike their place. And at these moments, the only thought that comforts them is knowing that even if they were to die right now, they were loved by me.

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny, Spike Spiegel and Cherry Crumpet
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
I had to take my car in, and while waiting i started talking to the other ppl in the room. Eventually I struck up a convo with an older woman and she said something like, wait, I have osmething for you. She gave me a handmade loaf of bread. She told me she started making them just for her family but then expanded to giving them to her church and also to impoverished people. She had made over 1000 loaves since Sept of this year. That really stuck with me. The loaf was wrapped up in cling wrap with a ribbon and a hand written note that has the recipe and the loaf number and a smiley face.

I saved it and the ribbon and taped it to my kitchen wall so I see it whenever I'm in there.

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny and Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
I love the idea of this thread.
I don't think of these moments often but, when I was a sophomore in college i was struggling with sever panic attacks, I'm talking shaking, vomiting, profusely sweating, mussel cramps and aches. Leading to drastic weight loss and other standard issues I suppose you could say. I guess this had a effect on how I looked on the outside because one day after class, I got a text from a girl in my classroom group. All the text said was along the lines of hey I saw you did not look ok today, I know what that is like and I'm here to talk if you ever need. Over the last 5 years she has become one of my best friends and we have helped each other through just about everything and shared so many laughs along the way. It all started with a simple act of kindness. I could have ignored the text or she could have just felt it was none of her business but her reaching out has had a major impact on my life that I am forever grateful for.
I cant remember from the past but I just had this experienced where I went out to buy a cheap disposable vape. The first shop I went to didnt have it nor a coil for my vape. Then I remember this Tita's vape shop where I always went to before. Saw they were still selling and when she sees me it was like a mom whos happy to see me again. We chatted for a bit and said she missed me. She felt like a mom now that I remember it so Im somewhat glad I got back to vaping again. I bought a coil and she gifted me a disposable vape which Im puffing right now. Feels great. Promised her Ill return the gesture. Hopefully I can. Just having that short moment felt really nice.
I smoke too, the guy at my local bodega became a friend. One time when the shop was being watched for selling banned flavors or something I walked in and the guy just gave me a look like "not now man". I just bought a drink and left. Couple days later they got busted by a narc. I felt bad but was happy we had that little bond where he let me know. He came back not to long later but I know what you mean. We are missed by people who we don't even realize we exist.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ctvunny and doormat25