O

oblivion_seeker

Sep 27, 2020
I'm 23 years old (nearly, in a week and a half) but I've done a lot of bad things in my life. A LOT of bad things, most I don't feel comfortable to share. Most concern my ex boyfriend, my only boyfriend, who died of a mixed drug overdose in March.

Tonight I had an argument with his MARRIED neighbour, who, when on a 'break' from her fiancé (still living with him 2 doors down) had a thing with him. For months she's been upsetting me - acting like his girlfriend, making me jealous, despite having a partner and family of her own. Tonight I was honest about my feelings, how her feelings wernt really a comparison to mine. Like despite doing awful things to him, I still cared a lot and did a lot for him, we were together for almost 5 years and baring in mind we got together when I was a couple of weeks off 17. He's pretty much been the majority of my adult life. So it hurts - having someone act like they knew and got him more. She basically come back and told me I didn't deserve to grieve after how badly I treated him and that she was still in contact with the family (which I didn't know). She also told me she identified his body which I didn't know. I've been trying so hard to resist suicide but after her telling me tonight how I don't deserve to grieve, how bad I treated him (which is something that tortures me everyday already), I do feel like I have no other way out now than to mill myself. I wanted to stay alive for my family, who are amazing and I'm so grateful for, but I had a big part in causing this 25 year olds death, this amazing fucking person who I always shot down and made feel like shit, and I honestly feel like the only way I can repent is to die too.

Sorry I'm just venting I guess. My minds made up. But im scared and selfishly I don't want to do it - although I know I have to, it's the only way to make things right. I'm never gonna be able to find happiness with this guilt and regret on my back anyway. I suffered before, diagnosed BPD 2 years ago almost and been with mental health services for about 8 1/2 years. I've always been a mess. But he didn't deserve to have it taken out on I'm him no matter how much I was hurting. So in honour of him, I have to go.

I'm also having major upset about the abortion I had at 17. I had sex with him knowing I could get pregnant, kinda wanting to. He took the same risk. When I did, we were both suprised tho. I guess we both didn't think we had it in us. But we did, and he tried to stop me, but I was scared and my parents didn't really talk to me about options so I did it, and 6 years later it still haunts me. I'm such a shit person. I did so much to ruin our relationship. At times, when I felt out of control, I hit him, and the things I said had no limits. In that moment I wanted to hurt him. There's no way back from this. I'm an abuser and a borderline murderer. I deserve to die.

any quick, simple methods would be appreciated. I want to put my amazing family through as little pain as possible, but after tonight, I'm sure this is what I want to within the next 12 months at least. Any help would be so appreciated. Thanks.

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Most people here hoped they can die quickly naturally by disease or accident. You don't need to feel shame. I didn't read your whole post. I am sure you want to release your emotions. It doesn't matter what you are looking for. You came this forum just for peace.

O

oblivion_seeker

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah. I just wanna go now. I'm sick of the regret and guilt that plagued me

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Dear, he killed himself? No, he overdosed.

Do you wanted to be a parent? not yet,

Do I want you to do the suicidal part? I don't;

We can talk anytime.
be safe.

P.S. She's a real W****E to do this to you.

• Love
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and oblivion_seeker
O

oblivion_seeker

Sep 27, 2020
Na I'm just summarising it here. Probably making my self look better than I am. I'm a monster. I don't deserve a second chance. Thank you though. I just can't believe I deserve anything more than pain or death anymore
Thanks for the support. I'm just done now though. I've been trying to hold off, been trying to keep going, but after tonight I've come to the realisation suicide is the way out for me
He killed himself cos I abused him. Obviously not intentionally, but by doing the drugs he was it was kind of inevitable. If I'd been better he wouldn't have gotten to that point. I could have stopped him. I could have changed stuff for him and instead I made him feel worse. It's all my fault and nothings ever gonna change that - I really wish I could. Thank you so much for the comment though, nice to know not everyone hates me x

Last edited:
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I think it would be a better tribute to him to do everything you can to turn your life around and work with the parts of your personality that caused him pain. You are so young still and you have an amazing family that loves you and that would miss you so much.
The abortion part I understand the guilt but I think you would even feel worse if you had have it and couldn't care for him responsibly because in the long run you would have raised a damaged human being that would have suffered more.

I think having realized your mistakes there's a huge opportunity for you to become a human that can give so much to the world. Let that guilt be a force that motivates you to help others. It would be such a shame to lose a young girl like you. Be safe

• Love
Reactions: oblivion_seeker
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm 23 years old (nearly, in a week and a half) but I've done a lot of bad things in my life. A LOT of bad things, most I don't feel comfortable to share. Most concern my ex boyfriend, my only boyfriend, who died of a mixed drug overdose in March.

Tonight I had an argument with his MARRIED neighbour, who, when on a 'break' from her fiancé (still living with him 2 doors down) had a thing with him. For months she's been upsetting me - acting like his girlfriend, making me jealous, despite having a partner and family of her own. Tonight I was honest about my feelings, how her feelings wernt really a comparison to mine. Like despite doing awful things to him, I still cared a lot and did a lot for him, we were together for almost 5 years and baring in mind we got together when I was a couple of weeks off 17. He's pretty much been the majority of my adult life. So it hurts - having someone act like they knew and got him more. She basically come back and told me I didn't deserve to grieve after how badly I treated him and that she was still in contact with the family (which I didn't know). She also told me she identified his body which I didn't know. I've been trying so hard to resist suicide but after her telling me tonight how I don't deserve to grieve, how bad I treated him (which is something that tortures me everyday already), I do feel like I have no other way out now than to mill myself. I wanted to stay alive for my family, who are amazing and I'm so grateful for, but I had a big part in causing this 25 year olds death, this amazing fucking person who I always shot down and made feel like shit, and I honestly feel like the only way I can repent is to die too.

Sorry I'm just venting I guess. My minds made up. But im scared and selfishly I don't want to do it - although I know I have to, it's the only way to make things right. I'm never gonna be able to find happiness with this guilt and regret on my back anyway. I suffered before, diagnosed BPD 2 years ago almost and been with mental health services for about 8 1/2 years. I've always been a mess. But he didn't deserve to have it taken out on I'm him no matter how much I was hurting. So in honour of him, I have to go.

I'm also having major upset about the abortion I had at 17. I had sex with him knowing I could get pregnant, kinda wanting to. He took the same risk. When I did, we were both suprised tho. I guess we both didn't think we had it in us. But we did, and he tried to stop me, but I was scared and my parents didn't really talk to me about options so I did it, and 6 years later it still haunts me. I'm such a shit person. I did so much to ruin our relationship. At times, when I felt out of control, I hit him, and the things I said had no limits. In that moment I wanted to hurt him. There's no way back from this. I'm an abuser and a borderline murderer. I deserve to die.

any quick, simple methods would be appreciated. I want to put my amazing family through as little pain as possible, but after tonight, I'm sure this is what I want to within the next 12 months at least. Any help would be so appreciated. Thanks.
The things you are talking about are in the past. Why make things that are over with cause you to do this? I don't understand why you would keep talking to that other person.

Reactions: oblivion_seeker and Sherri
O

oblivion_seeker

Sep 27, 2020
I think it would be a better tribute to him to do everything you can to turn your life around and work with the parts of your personality that caused him pain. You are so young still and you have an amazing family that loves you and that would miss you so much.
The abortion part I understand the guilt but I think you would even feel worse if you had have it and couldn't care for him responsibly because in the long run you would have raised a damaged human being that would have suffered more.

I think having realized your mistakes there's a huge opportunity for you to become a human that can give so much to the world. Let that guilt be a force that motivates you to help others. It would be such a shame to lose a young girl like you. Be safe
Thank you. Upon reflection I feel better about the whole situation. The guilt still eats me alive but I feel more in control again now. When I posted this I was drunk and felt out of control; at the time suicide seemed like the only option. I think it's still a possibility if I can't get my shit together but you're right I owe it to him to at least try x
The things you are talking about are in the past. Why make things that are over with cause you to do this? I don't understand why you would keep talking to that other person.
I am no longer speaking to the person. And yeah I know it's in the past but for some reason I can't seem to let go of it or move on - the guilt is all consuming and makes me feel like I don't deserve a shot at life