• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
So I read the excellent resource compilation. I think what is missing is drug combinations.

But, and I've read all the stuff on here, I'm surprised more people don't choose this method. Its fast and painless.

'Unlike regular drowning where there can be 6-8 minutes before brain damage and death, there are ONLY about 2 ½ minutes before BRAIN DAMAGE then DEATH with SWB because the brain has already been oxygen deprived coupled with warm water as in swimming pools, hastening brain death."

It is a method that doesn't require purchasing anything, can be done at home in the bath, and is accessible to everyone.

I get dizzy very easily. As children we used to play this game but obviously not in water.

Has anyone considered it?

• Informative
Reactions: stupidmonkey, dctb, Grayfield and 3 others
U

uniqueuser

Jan 16, 2021
we dont have a bath tub. there's a sink tho, and buckets, and water. can u help me with this?

I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
Seems like a really great option upon reading more into this. How long are you supposed to hyperventilate for?

Reactions: stupidmonkey
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
we dont have a bath tub. there's a sink tho, and buckets, and water. can u help me with this?

Seems like a really great option upon reading more into this. How long are you supposed to hyperventilate for?

Its different for everyone but you can just do it anyway- not in water until you're ready - and see how long it takes you. You will feel dizzy from the hyperventilation but its the exhaling and holding your breath that causes the brain damage. Read that article. It says even a puddle is enough

• Love
Reactions: koifishs, squirley and I wish I were a cat
K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
I'm assuming most people don't chose SWB because they struggle with the technic/method itself, at least that's what I've read on the forum so far. Many tried but only a very small amount succeeded. I also assume that there are not many goodbye threads who have chosen this method as they can't be sure that it's going to work and it would be kinda awkward/shameful to make a goodbye thread and then fail because they can't achieve the right breathing that's needed for this.

If you easily pass out it seems like the perfect method for you though and I wish you all the best, you've a lovely soul.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this method.

Reactions: dctb, squirley and Jezzibell
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I'm assuming most people don't chose SWB because they struggle with the technic/method itself, at least that's what I've read on the forum so far. Many tried but only a very small amount succeeded. I also assume that there are not many goodbye threads who have chosen this method as they can't be sure that it's going to work and it would be kinda awkward/shameful to make a goodbye thread and then fail because they can't achieve the right breathing that's needed for this.

If you easily pass out it seems like the perfect method for you though and I wish you all the best, you've a lovely soul.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this method.
It is a common death for divers and there is a website dedicated to these people. Obviously their deaths were accidents. The lack of data on suicide is most likely because if you do this in like the sea or river the death will be classified as accidental and not suicide. People would just disappear and some may not be found depending on currents. So if you don't want people to think you've taken your own life then this is the method that seems easiest.

It strikes me that some life insurance policies exclude death by suicide so this may help get the money paid out to your partner/spouse etc.

Reactions: koifishs and squirley
K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
It strikes me that some life insurance policies exclude death by suicide so this may help get the money paid out to your partner/spouse etc.
That was my first thought too which is why I'm reading more into it atm.

• Love
Reactions: Grayfield and Jezzibell
U

uniqueuser

Jan 16, 2021
bro help me with this. i have bucket but eg how do i keep my head inside after fainting.

idontgiveadvicehere

idontgiveadvicehere

Nov 19, 2021
It is a common death for divers and there is a website dedicated to these people. Obviously their deaths were accidents. The lack of data on suicide is most likely because if you do this in like the sea or river the death will be classified as accidental and not suicide. People would just disappear and some may not be found depending on currents. So if you don't want people to think you've taken your own life then this is the method that seems easiest.

Mind PMing me the website?

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Mind PMing me the website?
The memorials are at

The main site talks about preventing swb which is helpful for us

Silent killer article

Reactions: stupidmonkey and squirley
Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
bro help me with this. i have bucket but eg how do i keep my head inside after fainting.
If you're lying face down on a bed with your head limp and relaxed hanging into the bucket (top edge level with the bed surface), it shouldn't move because you won't. Sounds weird when explained, but if you try it you'll see that you won't touch the bucket. If the bed is too soft, a couple of chairs to work as 'bed' will do.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
About to play around with this method a little bit. Will update (unless I CTB lol)
UPDATE (20 minutes later): unless you are 100% certain and determined, you will most certainly cancel your plan. You will be hyperventilating and then you will feel numbness. Either you will cancel or be more determined. How do I know? I started recording myself to leave behind. Yes a huge amount of appeal to this method is that it looks like an accident, however, I was doing this in a bathtub. I WAS going to be found and for my life situation it would have been best to leave SOMETHING. I was watching myself, honest to God, thinking about how it was some of my last moments and what people would see. Why did I turn back? The bathtub wasn't filled enough yet and the numbness in my toes was scary and the possibility of failure felt too high. I have never had a real near death experience, so maybe those who have overdosed or died and been resuscitated will have no fear or consider turning back. I have never faced a failed attempt and never want to. I was institutionalized weeks ago because I blabber mouthed about how I was getting a shotgun, because I couldn't have just let myself figure it out myself whether or not I wanted to CTB. Now I have no method that can just be done without risk of survival. I don't have any poisons or the willpower to hang myself. I cannot do any of it because I refuse to be institutionalized again and i refuse to live severely impaired with a higher difficulty CTBing. After i changed my mind I went and took a shot of liquor. I have been writing this all after that moment.
TLDR: Have a really really good reason to CTB if you're using this method or any other method where you are capable of turning back. Be truly strong and truly suicidal.
If anybody has questions just lmk. I will be around for a while longer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix, stupidmonkey and BornHated
stupidmonkey

stupidmonkey

suffering succotash
Jul 30, 2023
About to play around with this method a little bit. Will update (unless I CTB lol)
UPDATE (20 minutes later): unless you are 100% certain and determined, you will most certainly cancel your plan. You will be hyperventilating and then you will feel numbness. Either you will cancel or be more determined. How do I know? I started recording myself to leave behind. Yes a huge amount of appeal to this method is that it looks like an accident, however, I was doing this in a bathtub. I WAS going to be found and for my life situation it would have been best to leave SOMETHING. I was watching myself, honest to God, thinking about how it was some of my last moments and what people would see. Why did I turn back? The bathtub wasn't filled enough yet and the numbness in my toes was scary and the possibility of failure felt too high. I have never had a real near death experience, so maybe those who have overdosed or died and been resuscitated will have no fear or consider turning back. I have never faced a failed attempt and never want to. I was institutionalized weeks ago because I blabber mouthed about how I was getting a shotgun, because I couldn't have just let myself figure it out myself whether or not I wanted to CTB. Now I have no method that can just be done without risk of survival. I don't have any poisons or the willpower to hang myself. I cannot do any of it because I refuse to be institutionalized again and i refuse to live severely impaired with a higher difficulty CTBing. After i changed my mind I went and took a shot of liquor. I have been writing this all after that moment.
TLDR: Have a really really good reason to CTB if you're using this method or any other method where you are capable of turning back. Be truly strong and truly suicidal.
If anybody has questions just lmk. I will be around for a while longer.
i'm sorry you have failed. i want to try this method. there is a local pool i can sneak into at night. i still need to practice passing out first. are you still wanting to leave this place?

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
i'm sorry you have failed. i want to try this method. there is a local pool i can sneak into at night. i still need to practice passing out first. are you still wanting to leave this place?
yeah i am still wanting to exit this reality

• Love
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
i actually plan on using this method very soon, it seems a lot more difficult in practice than it does in theory but it's worth a shot

• Love