• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PapaYeehaw

PapaYeehaw

Indecisive 🧘‍♀️
Nov 28, 2021
I think this is the method I'm going to use, but I've heard it's really difficult so I have an idea and I'd like to hear others thoughts. I won't say the chemical, but there's one that you can make yourself (just look up what chemicals not to mix and it should show up) that can make you black out for a while. It's usually used to harm others so they can't defend themselves, but what if someone inhaled it while in a full bathtub or other water that's deep enough so that they would pass out and not feel the pain of drowning? I haven't heard it discussed before but I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work.

• Informative
Reactions: rei71, TimetoGo! and Eternal🌈Rainbow
yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
As long as you're fully unconscious I would imagine that would work, I'd say test it first if you can so you know what to expect and if there's any adjustments you need to make before attempting to CTB. Also, put a sign on the door or something for whoever finds you, so they know there's potentially toxic gas in the room?

Reactions: PapaYeehaw
PapaYeehaw

PapaYeehaw

Indecisive 🧘‍♀️
Nov 28, 2021
As long as you're fully unconscious I would imagine that would work, I'd say test it first if you can so you know what to expect and if there's any adjustments you need to make before attempting to CTB. Also, put a sign on the door or something for whoever finds you, so they know there's potentially toxic gas in the room?
I didn't even think about adding a sign, thanks for the tip

Reactions: yellowroses
Hewburt

Hewburt

Jul 27, 2020
This seems like a pretty good method, I would face forward while inhaling the "mixture" - this might be the way I CTB. Have you tried making the mixture and testing to see how well it works? How long it lasts before regaining consciousness?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, i'm pretty sure it would work. SI can't save you in this situation so its the perfect method. I'm happy for you that you found this and i hope you find the peace you were searching for after using this method. I send you my best regards :)

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
If you black out when you drown that actually sounds relatively peaceful.

PapaYeehaw

PapaYeehaw

Indecisive 🧘‍♀️
Nov 28, 2021
This seems like a pretty good method, I would face forward while inhaling the "mixture" - this might be the way I CTB. Have you tried making the mixture and testing to see how well it works? How long it lasts before regaining consciousness?
I haven't tried yet since it can cause some organ damage, but I was curious why no one had tried this method since it seems to be pretty easy and cheap. Will try at some point though and make a post about it
Yes, i'm pretty sure it would work. SI can't save you in this situation so its the perfect method. I'm happy for you that you found this and i hope you find the peace you were searching for after using this method. I send you my best regards :)
Thank you!

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I haven't tried yet since it can cause some organ damage, but I was curious why no one had tried this method since it seems to be pretty easy and cheap. Will try at some point though and make a post about it

Thank you!
could you PM me the chemical you would recommend

Zillai

Zillai

The Femboy
Jul 17, 2023

Thank you!
Could you PM me the "mixture"?

Last edited:
Zillai

Zillai

The Femboy
Jul 17, 2023
Bleach and rubbing alcohol can make chloroform, which is known to knock people out. I still have yet to try it for myself though.
Thats what i thought, it would be hard since you need to press it on there for a few mins and the passing out part doesnt last long, but it might work.