• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Swb would be excellent method (cheap, easy and accessible) if it wasn't for the fact it's difficult to actually do. Losing consciousness deliberately through hyperventilating/breath holding seems like something very few people can do (lack of any actual suicides with this method).

Would just breathing in some inert gas, enough to make yourself pass out into the water, work? Inert gas setups are expensive and complicated and difficult to hide from people you live with. But surely this way you wouldn't need an elaborate mask setup or even that much inert gas - just enough to make yourself lose consciousness and become submerged.

I'm probably missing something here but it seems like it might work?

Reactions: hiddenbpd and TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Yeh you are correct, SWB is extremely difficult. I have tried a few times , very nearly got there but did'nt manage it.

Id like to know of something that would guarantee passing out under the water, so you by-pass the struggle/SI........that could be nitrogen or helium ......but would good to get some knowledge on it.

Reactions: stupidmonkey and lachrymost
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Yeah, I mean, why not just buy some helium for balloons (unless you're in US - they mix in air so it wouldn't work), fill up balloons, breathe from the balloons until you feel yourself getting light-headed/about to pass out, and then submerge yourself?

Seems too good to be true, but i can't really think of a reason it wouldn't work currently

Reactions: Couldydays
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
I would think doing whippets in the bath would be way cheaper if you couldn't hyperventilate yourself to a pre-syncope state.

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
I would think doing whippets in the bath would be way cheaper if you couldn't hyperventilate yourself to a pre-syncope state.
Whippets? Whats that?

Reactions: girlsboysthems
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
Whippets? Whats that?
Nitrous oxide (in small metal things, don't know what they're called). They're pretty easy to find since they're used to make canned whip cream. They're easy to find anywhere if you are asking for "whip cream chargers"- I have heard of them being sold at smoke shops before too. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Nitrous

Reactions: girlsboysthems
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Nitrous oxide (in small metal things, don't know what they're called). They're pretty easy to find since they're used to make canned whip cream. They're easy to find anywhere if you are asking for "whip cream chargers"- I have heard of them being sold at smoke shops before too. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Nitrous

Smart. I wonder how many/much you'd need to breathe in to lose consciousness, and also you'd probably need to tie/weigh yourself down in case your body decides to do some shenanigans while unconscious. Otherwise seems like it would be viable - should be painless and quick

• Love
Reactions: liljeep and girlsboysthems
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
Smart. I wonder how many/much you'd need to breathe in to lose consciousness, and also you'd probably need to tie/weigh yourself down in case your body decides to do some shenanigans while unconscious. Otherwise seems like it would be viable - should be painless and quick
Unsure, honestly never done whippets before. I've heard of people doing 1 at a time with a balloon (releasing the whippet into it and then huffing from the balloon) but doing sessions of about 3 in a row, recreationally. I did watch one girl inhale air duster and pass out over and over for 2 hours over Discord once... so potentially you would need to use more than one whippet at once.

With SWB you are supposed to go unconscious seconds after being submerged in the water, so extra weight shouldn't be neccessary.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Swb would be excellent method (cheap, easy and accessible) if it wasn't for the fact it's difficult to actually do. Losing consciousness deliberately through hyperventilating/breath holding seems like something very few people can do (lack of any actual suicides with this method).

Would just breathing in some inert gas, enough to make yourself pass out into the water, work? Inert gas setups are expensive and complicated and difficult to hide from people you live with. But surely this way you wouldn't need an elaborate mask setup or even that much inert gas - just enough to make yourself lose consciousness and become submerged.

I'm probably missing something here but it seems like it might wor
Unsure, honestly never done whippets before. I've heard of people doing 1 at a time with a balloon (releasing the whippet into it and then huffing from the balloon) but doing sessions of about 3 in a row, recreationally. I did watch one girl inhale air duster and pass out over and over for 2 hours over Discord once... so potentially you would need to use more than one whippet at once.

With SWB you are supposed to go unconscious seconds after being submerged in the water, so extra weight shouldn't be neccessary.
better to use Zopiclone to sedate

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
better to use Zopiclone to sedate

I think that's just something you can use to help with insomnia, doubt you'd achieve the level of unconsciousness necessary for SWB, your body would wake up again once you started drowning.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I think that's just something you can use to help with insomnia, doubt you'd achieve the level of unconsciousness necessary for SWB, your body would wake up again once you started drowning.
do some research on it, its one of the better non-benzo's that heavily sedate on overdose, would knock you out when you were in the water

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

I'm probably missing something here but it seems like it might work?
yes i agree with you, swb is very difficulty to pull off. Maybe inhaling something would help. Also you could use tie weights to yourself and tie your arms behind your back, tie your feet and connect your arms to your feet to prevent SI from helping you escape. Its possible to do that if you're flexible, i did it before.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
do some research on it, its one of the better non-benzo's that heavily sedate on overdose, would knock you out when you were in the water
Being under water will not lead to the fact that a person will return to consciousness even after taking sleeping pills?
Of course, this is a rhetorical question, because we have little information and experience in "drowning in shallow water"
But I just wanted to know your opinion
yes i agree with you, swb is very difficulty to pull off. Maybe inhaling something would help. Also you could use tie weights to yourself and tie your arms behind your back, tie your feet and connect your arms to your feet to prevent SI from helping you escape. Its possible to do that if you're flexible, i did it before.
Do you think this method is difficult just because it is difficult to lose consciousness?
If you take a sleeping pill or something that will help you lose consciousness, then this method will no longer seem so difficult?
I just want to learn as much as possible

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
do you think getting blackout drunk and going for a swim would work?