bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
If you're trying, how long have you been trying?

Aside from hyperventilating, does it help to take a medication that has made you black out for a few seconds as a side effect, or maybe to drink to the point of blackout?

Just can't believe this method is real. How many people manage to pull it off?

• Aww..
Reactions: crybaby and Deleted member 14573
win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
Agreed.

I feel like there has to be a catch, a reason why this method isn't used more, considering it's supposedly painless, quick, easy, and free...

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I tried hyperventilating but couldn't get myself to pass out as instructed. My head just hurt a lot.

If people are going ahead with this, they are most likely using something.

Reactions: Umbreon
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Screen Shot 2017 08 09 at 14240 PM

Very interesting stuff. I played the passout game when i was younger (hyperventilate then cross your arms and your friend holds you from behind and then you pass out and wake up a few seconds later and not know what happened). i would imagine its the same with this. Hyperventilate, then go for a deep dive and hold your breath.

On another note, I'm surprised people don't do this with partial hangings from a doorknow or something. I'd imagine if you did like a full minute of hyperventilation followed by leaning forward you'd be out like a light in seconds never knowing what hit you. dunno

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
On another note, I'm surprised people don't do this with partial hangings from a doorknow or something. I'd imagine if you did like a full minute of hyperventilation followed by leaning forward you'd be out like a light in seconds never knowing what hit you. dunno
How in the world do you pass out from only 1 minute of hyperventilating?

Reactions: bob12
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I personally tried when I was about 16, deep and fast breathing about 30 times at least and closed my eyes and pulled my head upward, then I woke up on ground not knowing what happened only to realize days later why it happened

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
How in the world do you pass out from only 1 minute of hyperventilating?
As the diagram explains, hyperventilation increases the co2 concentration in the blood, holding your breath typically triggers a reflex inhalation but in the presence of high co2 you never inhale and pass out as a result. youtube the passout game, i'm sure someone has posted a video of it.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I think the beach boy Dennis Wilson died this way but I don't know if he did it intentionally.