mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
i got put in a psych ward and i REALLY need to cut myself. I'm not allowed ANYTHING, so i need ideas. Yesterday i tried to cut with a bottle cap, but it did nothing but scrape the very first layer of my skin, I didn't even see any blood. that also got taken away from me, so i need ideas on how to get myself to bleed((

Reactions: DeecyTee
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
If you want any chances of getting out of there, don't cut. That's a great way to get another 2 weeks. If you do everything they say and do as many activities as possible, they will probably let you out earlier. That's what they did with me.
Also, how tf are you able to post from the psych ward??

Reactions: DeecyTee
DeecyTee

DeecyTee

New here
Sep 23, 2023
i got put in a psych ward and i REALLY need to cut myself. I'm not allowed ANYTHING, so i need ideas. Yesterday i tried to cut with a bottle cap, but it did nothing but scrape the very first layer of my skin, I didn't even see any blood. that also got taken away from me, so i need ideas on how to get myself to bleed((
Sus that you're posting from a psyche ward when they don't allow phones/social media, but try using your teeth.

mashka9

mashka9

Oct 4, 2023
If you want any chances of getting out of there, don't cut. That's a great way to get another 2 weeks. If you do everything they say and do as many activities as possible, they will probably let you out earlier. That's what they did with me.
Also, how tf are you able to post from the psych ward??
ahahah we're allowed our phones/laptops etc., just not the chargers in our rooms (so we don't hang ourselves ig). Also, at this point, i feel like idec if i have to be here for a little longer. there's a serious problem w mental health resources in my country, so they won't keep me here for more than a few more days anyway))
Sus that you're posting from a psyche ward when they don't allow phones/social media, but try using your teeth.
lol they do in my country, also, thanks!

Reactions: Smelly_ballz
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
If you use your fingernails or teeth, make sure to wash the wound. There is a lot of bacteria in them that could give you a nasty infection.

• Yay!
Reactions: mashka9