• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

snapmyfingers36

snapmyfingers36

Fag
Jul 12, 2023
The skin around the area I cut myself is turning purple and blue, should I be concerned? I'm afraid it could be infected because the last time I cut I used a rusty blade.

skylarwhiteyo104781

skylarwhiteyo104781

opium opium
Feb 16, 2023
Speaking from what I know, no it's not. It turns purple because of broken blood vessels and your body sending more blood to the area.

So I think your ok. Keep monitoring it though and don't use a rusty blade anymore.

- another note, it doesn't hurt to get it checked out if that's something you can do. but if you have other scars or things like that there's no need to open yourself up to all the other questions and stuff that come along when your doctor finds out

Last edited:
Reactions: snapmyfingers36
Upvote 0
im already reading

im already reading

Jul 7, 2023
yep, you should definitely be concerned. skin being purple is never good unless your painting something.
well i just looked it up and you should apply light/gentle pressure, enough to stop the bleeding if it is, then clean(rub?) the cut with an alhoholic wipe, antiseptic wash or CLEAN water. if theres debris/stuff in the cut then remove it with tweezers or else it will get infected, you might also need antibiotics too
if it still hurts tomorrow go to the hospital
edit

if your gonna cut yourself again then do it with a clean/washed blade
and maybe have a cloth and/or wipe nearby incase you accidentally do TOO MUCH damage

Upvote 0
corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
It could be bruising? I've never had bruising when I cut myself intentionally but when the full weight of a cat hung from my arm the area around the wound went purplish. You'll be able to tell if a wound is infected if it weeps/forms yellow crusties, persistent redness and emits warmth. Definitely clean the wound regardless. Hope it heals quickly OP

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
are you experiencing any of the following?

• Pain
  • Swelling
  • Pus
  • Redness
  • Foul odor
It may be infected. I'm not sure what's going on, maybe some blood vessel or nerve damage? You should probably get it checked out (but I understand if you don't want to)

Disinfect your blades. I boiled mine in rubbing alcohol when I used to cut.

Upvote 0
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
brusing is normal all i can tell u is that the wound might heal improperly n it might hurt for the rest of your life happend to me a few times
only worry if the wound is leaking a lot of pus or smells bad

Upvote 0