• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lilyyyy

lilyyyy

Jul 14, 2023
I've only ever sh on my inner upper thighs and upper thighs but the chance of going to deep and having any consequences is little and I was thinking about doing it on my inner forearm and if I cut to deep and ctb I wouldn't complain if anyone able were to cut on the forearm I'd be appreciated (just picture of ur inner arm and a blue line or something ig lol) cos I dunno were to cut that would be fatal

spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
slitting your wrist is unlikely to kill you
you'll clot before you bleed out, it's not worth it
it's nothing like in the movies
people can slit their own throat and walk away

MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Cutting is not an effective method to CTB, if you want you could sh I cut inner forearms), but you probably will get yourself a one way ticket to the psych ward in case someone found you

lilyyyy

lilyyyy

Jul 14, 2023
Cutting is not an effective method to CTB, if you want you could sh I cut inner forearms), but you probably will get yourself a one way ticket to the psych ward in case someone found you
I read that it's a way to ctb and I just thought if I sh and it ends up well uno unaliving me I thought it would be a plus