BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
She is pregnant and came back to me after breaking up with me. She says she loves me, but I don't believe her.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer, Someone123 and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Maybe it's hormones making her change her mind? Sorry if that sounds offensive to anyone, it's just a thought

L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
She is pregnant and came back to me after breaking up with me. She says she loves me, but I don't believe her.
is she pregnant with ur kid or someone else's

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
You do not need to stay with her, but you need to support the kid.

Reactions: Mixo
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
is she pregnant with ur kid or someone else's
Someone else's... This is long distance, we've known each other for more than a year. She promises we'll meet but she never does.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: waitingforrest, lex, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im confused with what this has to do with being sexually humiliated.

Reactions: Dead Ghost and Cathy Ames
L

Lookingtotalk

Sep 5, 2022
Someone else's... This is long distance, we've known each other for more than a year. She promises we'll meet but she never does.
time to say bye, new girl on to the next

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, not-2-b-the-answer, chronicphysicalpain and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I could be wrong, but is it possible that person is returning to you because the person they created that child with left and they now need someone with a stable life and income?

Also, it seems like they want you to be their "back pocket ace card," so when things go south, they can lean on you because you offer stability.

That said, I do not know too many people who would stay or welcome someone who does such things back with open arms and a smile.

I get it; you might be lonely, and maybe this person eases that feeling, but you have to ask at what price, and now with a child in tow, do you want to pay that price to feel a little less lonely?

• Love
Reactions: Celerity and not-2-b-the-answer
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
im confused with what this has to do with being sexually humiliated.
I can understand what he means.

It was long-distance. She broke up with him and had (unprotected) sex with somebody else not necessarily in order. Then she became pregnant and the person she was with dumped her. She's alone which is why she is reaching out to him. He feels humiliated because they were together online for over a year but never met up which means they never had sex either, and the way he's wrote about it means that he feels like she held out against him(wasn't serious about meeting) but jumped straight into bed with someone else. It's a long-distance thing which might make more sense to guys than girls.

To OP, I hope you feel better. It was probably just the distance that was stopping the intimacy between you. She didn't jump into bed with this other guy because he's better, just closer. I know it feels unfair and it probably is. It's hard to trust in a LDR, and the mechanics of one can get in a way, for example there's one person I would trust but being in another country is no good, just financially alone its strictly bad, people tend to have their work and family in the same country. The only LDR I could easily do would be if they lived same country just a few hours away, and to me that's an easy LDR.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: come to dust, not-2-b-the-answer, waitingforrest and 2 others
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I suggest you to stay away from this girl. She is there just to use you. If you stay with her you are in for a life of abuse.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, lex, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I can understand what he means.

It was long-distance. She broke up with him and had (unprotected) sex with somebody else not necessarily in order. Then she became pregnant and the person she was with dumped her. She's alone which is why she is reaching out to him. He feels humiliated because they were together online for over a year but never met up which means they never had sex either, and the way he's wrote about it means that he feels like she held out against him(wasn't serious about meeting) but jumped straight into bed with someone else. It's a long-distance thing which might make more sense to guys than girls.
thank you. i was expecting a more.....unpleasant story (no offense to OP but im sure those that understand know what im not saying)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Suicidebydeath and waitingforrest
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
thank you. i was expecting a more.....unpleasant story (no offense to OP but im sure those that understand know what im not saying)
None taken. I apologize if the title scared anyone or triggered anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, not-2-b-the-answer, waitingforrest and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
She was playing mind games before and now she is planning to use you. There are ppl who have been duped into a relationship with someone that really didn't care about them for longer. You will survive and hopefully meet someone who actually wants to meet you.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, not-2-b-the-answer and Life_and_Death
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
You do not need to stay with her, but you need to support the kid.
Why? It isn't his child.
I know it feels unfair and it probably is.
It probably doesn't just FEEL unfair, it IS unfair :(
I feel for OP, what an awful situation. This, and combined with being on a suicide forum, he's in one of the worst places imaginable. I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
  • Love
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Why? It isn't his child.

It probably doesn't just FEEL unfair, it IS unfair :(
I feel for OP, what an awful situation. This, and combined with being on a suicide forum, he's in one of the worst places imaginable. I'm so sorry.
When I posted it was not clear that it's not his child.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
When I posted it was not clear that it's not his child.
Understandable. I hope OP can figure a way out of this situation. This must be extremely difficult.

C

chronicphysicalpain

Jun 28, 2021
Just sever any ties to her, it's the only sane option you have... Contact with her must be 0, and you ought start working out at a gym, that usually helps in these particular cases...

• Love
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
If she cant cope being pregnant she should have an abortion, not rely on an ex to financially support her.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Celerity
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
She says she loves you because she is pregnant and desperate.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Celerity
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If you haven't met in person she could be anyone- an eighty year old grandpa, anyone. It's best to not invest your feelings until you meet in person. Has she askewd for money? If so you know it's a scam. I would leave this alone. YOu're not the only one to be tricked like this, many lonely people fall for this, so don't beat yourself up, but don't keep belieing it either.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, waitingforrest and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Ashley Taylor Whatever GIF by Catfish MTV
Max Joseph Online Dating GIF by mtv
Hands Up Idk GIF by Catfish MTV

If she asks you for money and you say you don't have it.... See what happens next.

Reactions: Celerity
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Fuck her, but don't get back with her.

• Love
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Make tender love to her. A nice happy medium.

Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Why would you keep talking to this stupid whore

Cut contact... make it impossible for either side to contact the other.

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
She's trying to make you take care of her and the baby. She will play many cards in an attempt to guilt trip you into doing it.