ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
I am 99% sure i'm what's called, "asexual".
If you aren't familiar with the term, it means, "experiencing no sexual feelings or desires; not feeling sexual attraction to anyone."

Now, my reasoning for this is fairly dull, but i'll explain it in the best format I can. Over the years i've felt and watched my mental health decline. During that time, i've become desensitized to feelings for anyone and everyone. Whether they're platonic or romantic feelings, I don't possess them. I want to hurt anyone and everyone. It's honestly sad watching myself spiral downward so swiftly, but eh, other people go through worse.

And even as a younger me, I was never sexually attracted to anything "normal". Everything I was attracted to was formulated from past trauma.

It's confusing not having something to look forward to. Especially with no sexual desires other than dominance and adrenaline when harming others. To wrap it up, no medication has ever helped me and I have no hope for myself.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow and Sister of the Moon
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Same. SSRIs f'ed up my brain and made me practically asexual

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
i feel the same, sexual desire has declined along with my overall mental health. sucks trying to explain these things to ppl